Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

favorite UNSC marine/trooper desing?

OP MIKA95VARTSU

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Halo 3's ODSTs looked dope. The soldiers and Marines had more grit towards the end of the Human-Covenant War.
yeah and the wounded marines were a nice touch in those 2 games. Made it feel like everyone that could still pull the trigger were needed to survive the human-covenant war.
so what Halo game has your favorite marine/trooper/ODST design? Perhaps Halo:combat evolved for variety (regular, pilots, recon (boonie/bandana and lighter armor, officer... Etc)), the halo 2 for its simple and useful looking desing, halo 3 for more kind of light design with camo and classical look, reach with its more detailed look or perhaps some other design?
I chose other because I think my favorite would be HW2 marines
well, this poll is getting quite even with the 2 marine designs having combined of 65% of the votes them being Halo 3 with 33% and Halo: Reach with 32%. Have to say, didnt expect that. I either expected one game to have most votes or more likely a even spread with all options, but thats what i like about these polls, those always have something new to hear about the games/community, at least the good polls.
so what Halo game has your favorite marine/trooper/ODST design? Perhaps Halo:combat evolved for variety (regular, pilots, recon (boonie/bandana and lighter armor, officer... Etc)), the halo 2 for its simple and useful looking desing, halo 3 for more kind of light design with camo and classical look, reach with its more detailed look or perhaps some other design?
I liked H2A's design the most.
Halo 3 is my favorite but Halo CE is a very close second
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3