2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Where is Noble Six?!
Heresy
Where is Noble Six?!
Heresy
Actually, no. Reach has my favorite campaign (asides Halo 2 of course). And I really like Noble Six.
This one is a tough one for me. But if I have to choose just one villain then it would have to be the gravemind. He was so manipulative that he manipulated the master chief and the arbiter not once but twice. And if we are counting the lore that happened before all the games he was able to destroy the entire galaxy and the forerunners at the height of their power. The only reason why he failed was because the forerunners committed mass suicide and killed everything in the entire galaxy just to stop him. But a close second in terms of my favorite villain would have to be the high prophet of truth. Truth had control over one of the most powerful factions the galaxy has ever seen since the fall of the forerunners. And he almost succeeded in causing humanity to go extinct. The only reason why he failed was because he got overconfident and betrayed the elites. But even then he almost succeeded in firing the halos and killing everyone in the galaxy and would have done so if it weren’t for the chief and the arbiter teaming up to stop him.
Where is Noble Six?!
Heresy
Actually, no. Reach has my favorite campaign (asides Halo 2 of course). And I really like Noble Six.
Except Noble 6 was the protagonist of Halo Reach. By calling him the antagonist you're implying he was the bad guy, which by my standards is heresy.
Where is Noble Six?!
Heresy
Except Noble 6 was the protagonist of Halo Reach. By calling him the antagonist you're implying he was the bad guy, which by my standards is heresy.
Lol I got the words mixed lmfao sorry
Truth is my favorite antagonist just because of how good a character he is. I hate him personally but he is an amazing character and for that, he is the best "Bad-Guy."
Heresy
and, protagonist and antagonist do NOT mean bad and good guys. the protagonist in a story could be the bad guy. Protagonist means the main character and antagonist means the one who is in conflict with the main character.

P.S. I forgot about the Gravemind who is also and amazing character... they are tied IMO
Truth is my favorite antagonist just because of how good a character he is. I hate him personally but he is an amazing character and for that, he is the best "Bad-Guy."
Heresy
and, protagonist and antagonist do NOT mean bad and good guys. the protagonist in a story could be the bad guy. Protagonist means the main character and antagonist means the one who is in conflict with the main character.

P.S. I forgot about the Gravemind who is also and amazing character... they are tied IMO
Usually the one who is in conflict with the main character is the "bad guy" from the main character's PoV. And in this case I was specifically referring to Noble 6 himself as being the Protagonist since the Protagonist is, as you said yourself, "the main character".
Heresy

Usually the one who is in conflict with the main character is the "bad guy" from the main character's PoV. And in this case I was specifically referring to Noble 6 himself as being the Protagonist since the Protagonist is, as you said yourself, "the main character".
yes, but the way you said it made it seem that you were saying that protagonist means main good guy and antagonist means main bad guy. that is what It seemed.
Heresy

Not once had I implied that the universal definition of Antagonist was that they can only be the "bad guy", so I'm rather confused as to where you made that assumption. I specifically stated that "Noble 6 was the Protagonist of Halo Reach" as he is the main character in the campaign. The antagonists are the Covenant, not Noble 6, as least with the way the story is set up. So, my original statement still stands.
Heresy

Not once had I implied that the universal definition of Antagonist was that they can only be the "bad guy", so I'm rather confused as to where you made that assumption. I specifically stated that "Noble 6 was the Protagonist of Halo Reach" as he is the main character in the campaign. The antagonists are the Covenant, not Noble 6, as least with the way the story is set up. So, my original statement still stands.
Quote:
what is this??
Heresy

Additionally, if someone has never played the Halo Reach campaign before then I can understand the minor confusion behind understanding the original statement, but the statement was made in the context of Halo Reach, not the world in general.
Heresy

Additionally, if someone has never played the Halo Reach campaign before then I can understand the minor confusion behind understanding the original statement, but the statement was made in the context of Halo Reach, not the world in general.
I have played all the games except HW2.

Quote:
this is what you said
Heresy

Quote:
what is this??
There was an inferred "bad guy" or "enemy" in Halo Reach's story design. On top of that the main enemy N6 fights are the group of Antagonists who just happen to be that same inferred enemy, so in the context of Halo Reach Antagonist equals villain/enemy/bad guy while Protagonist equals good guy/main character/character in conflict with the Antagonist.
You'll notice there's a difference between the "implied meaning in the context of Halo Reach" and "Universal meaning".
Heresy

Quote:
what is this??
There was an inferred "bad guy" or "enemy" in Halo Reach's story design, so in the context of Halo Reach Antagonist equals villain/enemy/bad guy while Protagonist equals good guy/main character/character in conflict with the Antagonist.
You'll notice there's a difference between the "implied meaning in the context of Halo Reach" and "Universal meaning".
ugh... can I not misunderstand something and tell you why I missunderstood???
Heresy

Quote:
what is this??
There was an inferred "bad guy" or "enemy" in Halo Reach's story design, so in the context of Halo Reach Antagonist equals villain/enemy/bad guy while Protagonist equals good guy/main character/character in conflict with the Antagonist.
ugh... can I not misunderstand something and tell you why I missunderstood???
Except not once did you actually provide clarification that you officially misunderstood. Instead, you asked questions that are most often interpreted as argumentative inquiries that question the validity of ones statement.
Although he’s not a choice on the poll, I’d pick the Heretic Leader for playing a pivotal role in Halo 2
Although he’s not a choice on the poll, I’d pick the Heretic Leader for playing a pivotal role in Halo 2
Well, those holograms of his are really difficult. Once I accidentally killed him, thinking it was his hologram
Well, those holograms of his are really difficult. Once I accidentally killed him, thinking it was his hologram
Lol I like the Heretic Leader but don’t like his fashion choices...
The H2, H3 Gravemind (had some good lines) had what G Spark had in H1 but much more when it comes to overwhelming odds. If they weren't eerily at a point in time using us as pawns for there own schemes we could have been decimated earlier on.
The field marshal elite that follows noble team all around in reach! I believe it's even him right at the end of poa you get to kill
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3