Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Favourite Aspect of Halo

OP BeastSprayz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Story/Lore is the best aspect of Halo. Every Halo story (Besides Halo 5: Guardians, of course) has a really deep and intriguing story that almost sucks you into the 26th century. There's always more to expand on in the books, games and movies, and it just keeps growing.
Celeste117 wrote:
Story/Lore is the best aspect of Halo. Every Halo story (Besides Halo 5: Guardians, of course) has a really deep and intriguing story that almost sucks you into the 26th century. There's always more to expand on in the books, games and movies, and it just keeps growing.
I like the concept of Halo 5 but I think the execution of it is what ruined it.
Extremely tough choice, since I like all of the above.
I was kind of split between Multiplayer/Game Modes and Gameplay/Mechanics. Selected Multiplayer/Game Modes, but just as easily could have selected the other because I feel they're directly related.
Celeste117 wrote:
I like the concept of Halo 5 but I think the execution of it is what ruined it.
Yes, that is actually true. If they had made the story focus more on the Master Chief and have Spartan Locke show up every once in a while, it would have been a very good game. The multiplayer and music deserves a round of applause because they turned out perfect.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2