Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Favourite Halo CE weapon?

OP Skeptikz0125

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
If you dont like the magnum in CE then you just aren't playing the game right. Fastest way to win anything is with the magnum.
"OH MY GOD! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! HE'S GOT THE HALO 1 PISTOL!" *dies*
I love the pistol! It is what makes CE. I play HCE Slayer on a daily basis. The game is faster and more fluid than any of the other Halo games. It always baffles me that people enjoy halo 3 so much. Halo 3 is like playing in sloth mode in comparison. CE is faster than H4 and H5 even without sprint. Long live the CE pistol!
Rockets.

Well I didn't see Scorpion Tank in the selection.
The shot gun was my favorite weapon. The main factor is it melted the flood. The flood could tank some sniper rounds but the shotgun was oh boy.
Rockets.

Eh, the vehicles in CE were pretty hard to control. Scorpion was still awesome though, a lot better than the ghosts.
Rockets.

In an ideal world, I would add everything.
The shot gun was my favorite weapon. The main factor is it melted the flood. The flood could tank some sniper rounds but the shotgun was oh boy.
Oh hell yeah, the sniper was absolutely dreadful against flood. Even the assault rifle was more efficient in comparison.
The pistol of course
The magnum will be always your best choice on Halo CE, either campaign or multiplayer, such an op weapon, I love it
The shotgun because it was at its full glory in CE. In later games it's reduced in power and/or made superfluous by other weapons and dual wielding. It's indispensable against the Flood in CE but starting with Halo 2 onward I used either dual plasma rifles or brute shot melee.
The Pistol! That weapon is one of the most powerful and iconic weapons in gaming history.
Assault rifle ftw! Nobodies favorite, but good ol' reliable XD
Given its accuracy in CE, calling that weapon a rifle was an insult to rifles. However once I learned to use it like a submachine gun, I grew to appreciate both its high rate of fire, its huge ammo capacity, and its fast melee animation.
Given its accuracy in CE, calling that weapon a rifle was an insult to rifles. However once I learned to use it like a submachine gun, I grew to appreciate both its high rate of fire, its huge ammo capacity, and its fast melee animation.
Yeah, it makes a brilliant "small flood" (can't remember what they're called, the small poppy things you know?) elimination tool, aim, hold fire down, rinse and repeat. Also awesome for close-range against Jackels and Grunts. Elites, meh.
The Pistol! That weapon is one of the most powerful and iconic weapons in gaming history.
Definitely agree there, one of the definitive Halo weapons! Everyone who's played it at least once, knows the pistol.
Yeah, it makes a brilliant "small flood" (can't remember what they're called, the small poppy things you know?) elimination tool, aim, hold fire down, rinse and repeat. Also awesome for close-range against Jackels and Grunts. Elites, meh.
Those are the infection forms. The assault rifle wasn't a good choice against most Elites but was great in 'The Silent Cartographer' against the stealth ones.
Small poppy flood? Popcorn Flood to me XD And if you cant find a pistol, and have the distance to pull it off, an assault rifle works pretty well at dropping elites after a plasma pistol OC. Again, its about range. At a distance, its like shooting an airsoft gun on a windy day, but close up, that thing shreds!
Obviously Halo: CE pistol.
Definitely agree there, one of the definitive Halo weapons! Everyone who's played it at least once, knows the pistol.
That thing is a BEAST! It's the kind of weapon that Clint Eastwood and Chuck Norris would proudly use.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3