OP MikkyMikado

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
Whispered truth by far. Its burst fite and high damage make it both easy to use, and lethal
Jpds127 wrote:
Jpds127 wrote:
Jpds127 wrote:
Jpds127 wrote:
Just wondering what magnum everyone likes?
Personaly I am a huge fan of the plasma pistol variant of the magnum, it just is so satisfying to use, but hey that's just me.
Plasma pistol is not a magnum it's a boltshot.
Oh my bad I'll have to change that in my Halo fanfiction story, Thanks for informing me!
Same
Maybe
Eggplant?
Yes
No.
CE Magnum for life.
But the H5 CE magnum is way too OP. I think this poll should've been the loadout magnums cause everyone would go for the OP magnums.
My favorite is probably the tactical magnum, but I'd still drop it for a whispered truth or a CE magnum any day.
Whispered truth should be called "The Whispering Death" cause of how many kills you can get with it! Am I right!
Deamo1997 wrote:
Whispered truth should be called "The Whispering Death" cause of how many kills you can get with it! Am I right!
Probably
There's only one real answer here and that's the Halo CE Magnum
CE Magnum is just a 3 shot kill. So powerful.
Tactical and gunfighter
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
empresa anubis halo ce es la mejor
C.E MY BOIS! WE GOIN OLD SCHOOL!
CE's pistol is technically not a magnum. The CE pistol became the Battle Riffle in Halo 2. The Halo 2, 3, Reach, ODST, and 5 magnum, while looking similar to the CE pistol, function entirely different. The Battle Riffle is just the CE pistol but in the shape of a riffle and burst.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I always get Tactical and Gunfighter mixed up. There's one I really like and one I don't like at all. No idea which is which.
Gotta admit I like the extended mag one. Unfortunately they made it a level 3 REQ and it sucks because of that.
The Combat evolved magnum is a beast. Nothing really comes close... as well as the fact it's gunshot report just sounds right for Halo.
I am a very casual Halo player. I see the appeal of the other magnums, but there is none quite as satisfying as the CE magnum. It's not because of it's damage per bullet, either. It has a very satisfying firing sound, and combined with the click you get with a headshot and that "Purrrrrrfeeeeeect" you hear with a three-shot kill, you have a very satisfying weapon with which you can slay your enemies.
whispered truth is way better than ce pistol. only perk the ce pistol has over whispered truth is nostalgia. gameplay wise though, they both give you speed boost but the ce pistol takes 3 headshots to kill and whispered truth takes 2. I'm not sure how many body shots a ce pistol can kill in but I'm pretty sure whispered truth can do it in 3. I honestly have no idea why the ce pistol costs more req energy to spawn.
With the Mighty Magnum (M6D) in here its just unfair, that pistol is a beast.
The old school Halo Magnum was pretty good weapon.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6