Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Halo 4 was my first real introduction to console gaming, so it will always be special to me. Shortly after, I decided to invest in the series and played through every campaign, be it an FPS, RTS, or a top-down shooter.
Halo 2 in 2008 on the 360
Halo Reach as my 1st, then 4, 3, ODST, CEA, MCC, and 5. wen't all over the place but still played em all lol
Halo 2 back on the original Xbox. I can’t believe that kid-Me managed to get through legendary still.
Reach on the 360 with the bros.
I have fond Memories of Halo: CE because it was my first and I have memories of me and my brothers playing against each other and it was a blast.
CE in 2012, but I only played like 3 levels of it. Halo 2 was the first one I played a lot, though it was a year or two later.
Combat Evolved, original Xbox, 2001
You're a veteran halo player, respect! I joined Xmas 2007 with H3 but played halo one year prior H2 split screen at neighbours and my first owned halo: CE (PC/demo) then the full and complete game was gifted to me. Halo is the best Xbox FPS... if not of all time across all platforms!
played it somewhere random, idk, on the original xbox. I was instantly hooked.
Halo 2 Original Xbox 2015
Halo 2 was the first Halo (Xbox) game I played. My neighbor's and I got Xbox's for Christmas in 2004, got Xbox Live, and Halo 2.
2005/6 Halo 2, but not online so campaign only. Found a CE platinum at a store 2 years later and was stuck with the series.
Considering when I started out I was still being sheltered from the video game world by my parents, I started on Halo 5, cause it had a T rating. I got hooked real fast, and I got HW2, then I got MCC.
CE. Never looked back since.
Halo 3 because it was so hyped up I got excited and bought a copy XD
Halo 2 on the original xbox. It was after halo reach came out I think but I was young and my grandpa had an original xbox with Halo 2. I played that every time I went to my grandpa's house with my brother. those were the days.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3