Would you like a flood horror game?

Make Your Selection:

There's a lot of variety in horror, and the execution would make or break the game.

I think this would be the perfect chance to have a game set during the Forerunner Flood war.

Alternatively, playing as an Unggoy trying to survive the infection of High Charity would also be interesting.
JNDreher wrote:
There's a lot of variety in horror, and the execution would make or break the game.

I think this would be the perfect chance to have a game set during the Forerunner Flood war.

Alternatively, playing as an Unggoy trying to survive the infection of High Charity would also be interesting.
Plasma pistol for the win! Playing as a grunt would be a very unique experience. I wonder how the mechanics would work? Definitely would have a different camera angle due to there height. Sounds like a fun idea though!
If done right it'd be a lot of fun. I'm down.
Maybe should have been an option. That’s what I would have picked.
That would be amazing
l Anqel l wrote:
JNDreher wrote:

Plasma pistol for the win! Playing as a grunt would be a very unique experience. I wonder how the mechanics would work? Definitely would have a different camera angle due to there height. Sounds like a fun idea though!
Id prefer a grunt squad led by an elite, you lose and gain members as you progress and such, but playing as a grunt would be cool, if i remember right they are 5 foot tall so them fighting with or against a spartan would be either epic or terrifying. and i can just imagine the horror of only being able to watch as your best friend gets converted to the flood. and people would get a new respect for the little guys, instead of being cute and looking like a pet (halo CE) or looking like theyd give you rabies (343) youd end up looking at them as survivors and missunderstood. Or still the same headshot beacons they currently are
If it was done well, yes.
Sounds awesome, I'd definitely play it. Plus I enjoy fighting the Flood
100% think it would be good to have a UNSC ship like the mona lisa infected in a similar setting or a flood novel involving the UNSC investigating early in the war.
It would really come down to the execution. If they were able to do a Flood horror game right, then it would be great.
I have been wanting to see a Halo video game going in a survival horror direction especially in a Resident Evil 2 remake style where you can play as a Marine or ODST Trooper, while at the same time fighting the Flood. I really want to see that in future Halo video games.
Yes pls I would like to see something like this in the future hopefully
I agree. Mona Lisa, The Last Voyage of the Infinite Succor, The Fall of High Charity, The Flood Invasion of Earth, and Forerunner-Flood War are all amazing ideas. For the Earth idea, you're either a Marine or maybe even a civilian who must survive the Flood until Rtas 'Vadum glasses half of Africa. The Forerunner-Flood War should have you play as a Forerunner up until the Halo Array is fired, which kills you. High Charity: Play as a member of the Covenant or a human prisoner. Mona Lisa: You're playing as MacCraw or Lopez and you must fight the Flood and Covenant prisoners. Infinite Succor: You play as Rtas 'Vadum