FLOOD OR NO FLOOD IN H6

OP ReaginicMonk86

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Yay! Gimme da Flerdz! ^^
HaXoR73 wrote:
I'd love to fight against the Flood one more time. Now that we have the Forerunners running around, I can only imagine how they'd appear as Flood Combat Forms. The Knights would look ridiculous when infected.
I thought about that too, seems a bit unrealistic though. But hey, years passed, so they could have evolved.
I would definitely like this ^^ It'd be something cool and interesting, if the flood makes a comeback that badass.
I'd rather them not bring back the Flood. The Flood already had the spotlight in the first trilogy as being the true villain. I prefer novel plot devices to reusing old ones.
Seeing the flood in Halo 6 is actually very possible as in the comic book it has a flood spore on the spirit of fire, and if the spirit of fire joins into the Halo 6 game, i reckon we will see the flood.
I was Just thinking how cool it would be to have Firefight with flood, maybe with covenant, forerunners And flood
I vote yes to Flood just for the sake of variety. I'm getting tired of prometheans.
we WANT the flood
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2