[Locked] Flood Playable in Halo Wars 2?

OP iSlayersaurusUK

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Flood Playable in Halo Wars 2?

Poll Ended

I'd personally love to see the Flood as a playable option in HW:2. It would make for much more interesting dynamics in gameplay.
I Would absolutely love playable flood in this. Have waves of enemies that you turn to make a massive powerful flood army.
Only if it has a unique ability to take control of other players unit ^^ Like you can only produce parasites forms, and the other units you get will depend on who you attacked and who you assimilated :)
I would love to try and play as the Flood (It would provide nice change of perspective both for the game but also for Halo universe it self). But Sadly I have my doubts that it will happen.
I think it's great idea I'd love to be able to control large army of them.
Something like the grave mind because it is the flood, spores to infect other enemy forces, you can get some of the flood that transforms like halo 3 through upgrades, maybe infecting enemy Spartans turn into halo 4 also through upgrades not right off start it would be to easy that way. Maybe in death match you multiple bases off the start for flood with all the spores. I say grave mind because it's the same like commander cutter controlling from a hidden place but you Camand all of them still.
flood would be amazing
No, definitivamente si
it would be cool if it can be balanced well. We would have to find a way to limit the corrupting enemy units. But it would certainly be cool.
playing with the flood would be amazing in multiplayer
I like the idea but I don't see it working well. They would be very overpowered if it stuck to the basic flood ideas.
It would be pretty awesome to play as the Flood
why do so many people want to play as the flood?? It doesn't make any sense. Flood is better served as an obstacle then a playable faction!
I'm curious how the game mechanisms for flood players would work
remember guys there was in HW1 you were supposed to have covenant campain and a unsc(no freaking dur) flood would also be a faction but due to budget cuts and the promised time shortned they had to cut that
why do so many people want to play as the flood?? It doesn't make any sense. Flood is better served as an obstacle then a playable faction!
That's your opinion. I think a lot of people want to play as them because they are 'different' and interesting. Also, adding them as a playable faction could potentially add more interesting game dynamics.
how would the game mechanisms for flood players would work
yes i want that.
Yes I think the flood should be playable but you need to infect to earn points and to unlock the flood forms you will need to have infection points and upgrades should be quick infection causes flood to quickly assimilate with its prey and infection spore you drop a flood pod similar to the Mac ground that drops 3 flood parasites and poisonous gas and give a special ability that makes tentacles come out the ground that does damages and holds the enemy in place but idc as long as their playable
Yes I think the flood should be playable but you need to infect to earn points and to unlock the flood forms you will need to have infection points and upgrades should be quick infection causes flood to quickly assimilate with its prey and infection spore you drop a flood pod similar to the Mac ground that drops 3 flood parasites and poisonous gas and give a special ability that makes tentacles come out the ground that does damages and holds the enemy in place but idc as long as their playable

SORRY MY TABLET GLITCHED
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2