[Locked] FLOOD VS HIVE

OP THE 6 SQAD

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

whitch is deadlyer

Poll Ended

plus how do you thing a guardian would fair in the halo verse & a spartian it the des-teh-neh verse???
Hive are still reasonable and Smart(ish) enemies, but the Flood in Halo is relentless, it won't stop till it gets you, no matter the amount of losses.
You must remember that the Hive is from an RPG, they can range from complete pushovers to nearly invincible. Unless you have the ugly three eyed glowing helmet of magic Derp.

(From a Lore perspective, FLOOD ALL THE WAY!)
Flood are much more aggressive than the Hive, especially woth the Hive suffering from hard times.
the Hive is complete garbage, I don't even think a single infection form will even want to acknowledge its existence
"Foolish Hive, you will be food! Nothing mo- hang on. There's an entire planet down there with way more interesting things going on. I'll be back for you weaklings later." - Actual quote from a Gravemind that found its way into an alternate universe.
Flood xD
"Foolish Hive, you will be food! Nothing mo- hang on. There's an entire planet down there with way more interesting things going on. I'll be back for you weaklings later." - Actual quote from a Gravemind that found its way into an alternate universe.
LMAO made me roll on the floor laughing but yes i agree flood all the way
The Halo ones of course....
Hive would win
Are you seriously asking our opinions on a Halo VS Destiny topic on Halo Forums? I'm pretty sure the end results were predetermined before you made the poll.
But seriously, the flood would beat the living CRAP out of the Hive. The flood would just dully slaughter them and infect their bodies no question. Halo > Destiny & COD & Overwatch & Gears Of War & Battlefield.
all hive has is numbers, flood can reproduce kill and make more it seems
Flood.The more you throw at them,the bigger their number gets.
The flood infections the majority of species in halo the hive does not
Based of lore: flood
in a battle: flood
flood is better then the hive because the flood is an infection wail the hive is a intelligent species. The flood destroy intelligent species so the flood wins.
EchoLoco2 wrote:
Are you seriously asking our opinions on a Halo VS Destiny topic on Halo Forums? I'm pretty sure the end results were predetermined before you made the poll.
But seriously, the flood would beat the living CRAP out of the Hive. The flood would just dully slaughter them and infect their bodies no question. Halo > Destiny & COD & Overwatch & Gears Of War & Battlefield.
Don’t forget halo is better then Star Wars battlefront as well
We've woken the hive!!!!!!
Spoiler:
Show
the hive,because of the challenge.fighting the flood is a boring repetition.
What does that have to do with lethality
What does that have to do with lethality
he may have just read the title and thought it was comparing what is more fun to fight, I personally prefer the flood due to basically role reversing the Hive and Flood in his post, its just both are kinda repetitive to fight. But in terms of their strength in lore, I doubt the hive would win in a war with the flood.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2