OP RysingTyde

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
I used to go for Gold, but I like Silver a lot more now. It gives me much more cosmetic items then Gold, and that's what I'm after.
Legundo wrote:
SILVER!! Always buy silver to get the most permanent REQs.

I actually just made a video on this today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXOY0zznjV8
What this man said. Get silver for awhile until you're confident that you've got most rares and uncommons then go for gold, this will give you a better chance at the ultra rares.
Nice, I never thought of it that way. Looks like I'll continue with Silver for now.
Go Gold or go home
Legundo wrote:
SILVER!! Always buy silver to get the most permanent REQs.

I actually just made a video on this today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXOY0zznjV8
Thank you, this is very smart, I would like to have a follow up though on an estimation of how many packs you would need to buy before getting all (or most) of the uncommon-rare tier permanent unlocks found in Silver packs.
Sell all your mongooses!
So gold it is but got good things in silver
Definitely worth it to play the extra matches and go for gold
I go gold like halo 5 itself
Gold is the better option for legendary but you should go Silver first and the reason for that is the system fills in your needs and low level items are thrown into the pool until you pick them up. Point being, you could open a Gold pack and get a silver item but if you open two silver packs you double your low level item pickups thus allowing you get those out of the way faster. Doing this will get them out of the way and allow for a much higher propensity for legendary items later when you begin opening Gold instead of your Gold packs plausibly containing silver quality unlocks.
medcsu wrote:
Gold is the better option for legendary but you should go Silver first and the reason for that is the system fills in your needs and low level items are thrown into the pool until you pick them up. Point being, you could open a Gold pack and get a silver item but if you open two silver packs you double your low level item pickups thus allowing you get those out of the way faster. Doing this will get them out of the way and allow for a much higher propensity for legendary items later when you begin opening Gold instead of your Gold packs plausibly containing silver quality unlocks.
Good to know, thanks for the info!
I buy a Gold pack every time I reach 20,000 points.
medcsu wrote:
I hadn't thought of that, thanks!
medcsu wrote:
exactly this, mass effect 3 had a similar pack system and the methods are identical: fill up on lower tier packs so lower tier items won't clog your spending on higher tier packs.
Silver is more worth the price than gold but gold can give ultra rare and legendary reqs.
You guys saying silver have got the idea down for sure - it'll get you a lot of those certifications as well, even if they are garbage certs like suppressor.

Whoever voted Bronze is just trolling.
medcsu wrote:
You guys saying silver have got the idea down for sure - it'll get you a lot of those certifications as well, even if they are garbage certs like suppressor.
Whoever voted Bronze is just trolling.
You guys are right on. Thanks for all the input!
Definitely Gold!
Bronze gives nothing good. Silver sometimes gives me one permanent item. Gold always gives me two permanent items. Definitely gold.
Gold seems to be the best choice, it doesn't seem too difficult to gain the amount of points required to purchase them either.
gold cause you are most likly to get some good stuff
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5