Would you like to see the GG in a Halo campaign?
Make Your Selection:
Would you be fine if the Grunt Goblin Jockey transferred from Warzone to Campaign; either in Halo: Infinite’s Campaign or any other future Halo title?
- Its entire design was intended for Halo 5 Warzone.
- It’s quite wacky. Therefore, it might feel out of place in a more lore-based mode like Campaign over Warzone (which is a simulation).
- It could be classified as a boss fight or mini-boss fight, which many don’t wish to see in Halo campaigns after previous attempts (including Halo 2 character encounters and the Warden Eternal in Halo 5).
- Its visuals, AI, combat abilities and hitpoints could be adjusted to suit a Campaign setting.
- The Grunts were always very wacky in comparison with other FPS enemies. Nothing quite as quirky has ever been introduced since the first appearance of the Grunts in the original Halo campaign. It might be nice to see more of that humorous side of Halo. The Goblin could fit right at home in a Halo Campaign.
- The first appearances of Hunters and Elite Zealots felt somewhat like mini-boss encounters during the early days of Halo CE, and fighting them was always quite exciting. Some might disagree that Halo 2’s character encounters were even boss fights to begin with and that providing a little more variation within the enemy array might add a fresher overall experience to a Halo campaign.