3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
kobacckk wrote:
kobacckk wrote:
kobacckk wrote:
I prefer halo 4 due to its gameplay and overall graphics really, but halo 5's gameplay with friends is fairly good too.
yeah wish there was split screen in halo 5 however like 4.
That is definitely one of the major flaws i think in halo 5
that and playable elites.
Of course!
if they had split and playable elites i think a lot more people would play the game. why 343!? XD
Guess they can't always make perfect games tbh
kobacckk wrote:
kobacckk wrote:
kobacckk wrote:
I prefer halo 4 due to its gameplay and overall graphics really, but halo 5's gameplay with friends is fairly good too.
yeah wish there was split screen in halo 5 however like 4.
That is definitely one of the major flaws i think in halo 5
that and playable elites.
Of course!
if they had split and playable elites i think a lot more people would play the game. why 343!? XD
Guess they can't always make perfect games tbh
yeah :(
Halo 5
Halo 5 all the way.
Halo 4 was much better than Halo 5 I my opinion.
KOHL223 wrote:
Halo 4 was much better than Halo 5 I my opinion.
in certain areas I agree with you but both where lacking heavily in areas but that's with everything.
Halo 5 by far. Halo 4 is a forgettable and dull title
Halo 4 better campaign but halo 5 much better multiplayer only played 100 games multiplayer of halo 4 compared to my close to 4200 games of halo 5 overall halo 5 is better I really hated halo 4 multiplayer didn't touch the game again after I beat campaign.
Halo 4 for campaign and Halo 5 for multiplayer for sure
5 has better game play without a doubt
Overall Halo 5. It was so much more fun. IMO both stories were -Yoink- but at least Halo 5's campaign was fun. Obviously Halo 5 MP >>>>Halo 4 MP
Halo 4 and its campaign and spartan ops, Halo 5 for its method on arena and warzone, overall i love both but 4 gets me with its armor customization
This is like going to a steakhouse and asking for a juicy grilled cheeseburger and them responding "Sir, we are all out of beef, would you like to order some chicken or fish instead?" That's when I sigh and resentfully thank the waitress, walk out the door, and go eat a less good cheeseburger somewhere else.

I don't want either Halo 4 or Halo 5. Halo 4's multiplayer was a horribly optimized mess with terrible map design principles, it really needed to wait for next gen. Halo 5's multiplayer is whiplash inducing and drowning in Spartan Abilities and Thruster Packs. Multiplayer is the primary reason I play so I've been really unhappy. I miss Halo 3 and I miss Reach. There is nowhere to go for an arena style shooter on the console anymore.

As for campaign I'd put Halo 4 miles ahead of Halo 5 in terms of both gameplay and story. Granted I did enjoy the mythic weapons hidden throughout the campaign, that was really cool. But I hate squad mechanics, I hate relying on AI, I hate cheesy one-liners between characters, and good lord the Warden Eternal fights were done to death.

...but most of all I hated playing as someone other than Chief. Halo is the story of the Master Chief, he's like the friggin' Doom Slayer, nothing can ever completely stop him and nothing should. Seeing him have an equal match with this upstart spartan Locke made me want to throw my controller and scream NO. I wanted Chief to fuse his helmet to the floor. I wanted Locke to be humiliated. He's just challenged a hardened vet who has been out at war against a superior force nonstop for nearly a decade and isn't dead yet. There is absolutely no way that Locke should be an even match for the Chief.

Just... it all leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If I had to pick I'd say Halo 4, even with all of it's problems, just because of how much I hate Halo 5's MP sandbox.
I say Halo 5. I like the MP and stuff. But I do miss 4 maning Spartan Ops in 4.
Personally I prefer halo 4. Halo 5 had a terrible campaign.
Halo 4.

As someone who prefers the classic gameplay I don't really like either game. But at least Halo 4's story was decent (Not great but decent).
Halo 4 had the better Story, Halo 5 had the better multiplayer and gameplay
Halo 5 only had good multiplayer, but due to its terrible flaws, Halo 4 would overall be considered better in my opinion.
Like most people here i would agree that h4 for story and h5 for multiplayer. However i do like h5 more becauce it is where i actually met the most freinds out of the two.
Halo 4.

As someone who prefers the classic gameplay I don't really like either game. But at least Halo 4's story was decent (Not great but decent).
Agreed!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6