OP Flurriously

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

How hyped are you for H5G Forge?

Poll Ends

Make Your Selection:

This is a simple poll of what the community's thoughts are about this new Halo 5 Guardians forge reveal. Personally when I get my hands on this mode I'm going to remake Simplex from Halo 4. What are your goals in forge for Halo 5?
Don't really mind the wait. Probably will check it out when it releases.
I almost didnt answer this poll because none of the answers are hype enough.
It looks neat and all, and I will probably give it a look, but Forge has never really been my thing, so I probably wont lose myself in it.
I'm extremely hyped for this new Forge!
Most of the reasons that people love the new Forge is because you can now place whales.

This is what Halo hype is meant to be.
Most of the reasons that people love the new Forge is because you can now place whales.

This is what Halo hype is meant to be.
Whalo.
I will be hyped once I see the Vehicle and weapon customisations.

Spoiler:
Show
(delete me)
They really need to make forge not only great tool for using but make forge a reason to have people make things. like doing a monthly winner and there map being featured in playlist or when people have funny screen shots they get posted on the maps like posters so people can find funny stuff kind of how you can on TF2 with the spray paint. i think they can do a lot with forge it all up to 343 to make it happen!
X Adam X wrote:
They really need to make forge not only great tool for using but make forge a reason to have people make things. like doing a monthly winner and there map being featured in playlist or when people have funny screen shots they get posted on the maps like posters so people can find funny stuff kind of how you can on TF2 with the spray paint. i think they can do a lot with forge it all up to 343 to make it happen!
I really like this idea. There needs to be more motivation to create things than simply people's desire. Dangle that carrot and we'll likely get a lot more out of the community. We already get so much! Maybe even include a community content playlist.
I am going to be Forgeing like crazy!!

Spoiler:
Show

O.o ...........Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!
Haha same, there should be an "OVER NINE THOUSAND-TAKE MY MONEY-FALCON PUNCH!" hype option.
Yeah hehehehe
This.
Fo sho
Gimme that ice map please I can barely handle even waiting to get my hands on the game D:
Forge was my origins, i love it
Ormagoden8 wrote:

Spoiler:
Show

O.o ...........Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!
Would be amazing if there was a pelican but I wanna see a pelican/hornet first
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2