1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 20
RockOcelot wrote:
LOL when Fallout was said to be a shooter...

It's more of an RPG, that you play in first person perspective, and at times are shooting things...
So, a shooter?

Shooting is very much a big facet of that game. What do you define as strictly just a shooter? An FPS game that lets you shoot guns only? Where does this slippery slope of a fallacy lead to? Bullets only? If that's how your logic goes, the only thing that'd even come close to qualifying would be ShootMania.
I can use a sword and hammer in Halo so obviously it isn't a shooter u dumb
BREAKING NEWS: Call of Duty isn't a shooter because you can use a knife - more at eleven!
Shooter of the year? For me possibly, only because there isn't really any other competition. Hardline might be good but I'm already perfectly content with Battlefield 4, was never into Star Wars, I think I can pass on Fallout 4, and Call of Duty is just...well...Call of Duty.

As for Game of the Year...my heart belongs to something else entirely that isn't a shooter.
I really love Halo 5, but at launch they didn't have enough content. The campaign was great and I love the MP, but there was not enough content. We know that more content is coming for free later on, but having to wait for forge until December I think it was is pretty upsetting. Although Halo 5 is a great game, lack of content brings it down and I would have to say no. I really think Fallout 4 might get that award. I don't play Fallout AT ALL but from what I'm hearing people are saying it will be the best game this year(which I find funny since the whole campaign the internet started was to not overhype things then Fallout 4 is announced and that's thrown out the window).
RockOcelot wrote:
LOL when Fallout was said to be a shooter...

It's more of an RPG, that you play in first person perspective, and at times are shooting things...
So, a shooter?

Shooting is very much a big facet of that game. What do you define as strictly just a shooter? An FPS game that lets you shoot guns only? Where does this slippery slope of a fallacy lead to? Bullets only? If that's how your logic goes, the only thing that'd even come close to qualifying would be ShootMania.
I can use a sword and hammer in Halo so obviously it isn't a shooter u dumb
BREAKING NEWS: Call of Duty isn't a shooter because you can use a knife - more at eleven!
Black Ops has tomahawks, not even a shooter anymore wtf is this assassins creed ?????
Nope, i love all Halo franchise, but no, this Halo it´s not a perfect game like the others
Halo 5... probably not. If it had more content then definitely. It has the makings but its lacking in areas.

Honestly I could see CoD making a move up. Especially with zombies.

I would expect to see halo around 3 or 4 in that kind of rankings
Hardline is nowhere near a contender either. Fallout 4 will likely get it, though I expect BO3 to do well because it's CoD of course.
I like this game but I don't think that this game deserves it.
I'm genuinely impressed with the results...So many people defending it to be the "best halo" and nothings wrongs yet this is nearly 50/50 which honestly is exactly where it should be.
No. No. No. Not because it's not a good game but because there are just some F'ed up design decisions man. The most frustrating multiplayer dimension of this game is when someone disconnects or gets dropped. You are screwed if that happens, especially in objective based game modes. Of all the mistakes this game makes and it makes quite a few IMO, this is the most egregious. Imagine starting a CTF match of 4 v 2? All you can do is either quit and have it count against you or just be frustrated because there really isn't anything you can do no matter how hard you try but lose.
Hell no.
More mobility than CoD BO3. CoD has invisible walls in the way and you pretty much die in 2 seconds.
Yes. Definitely. What other good shooters are there?
Oh only CoD Black Ops 3 where it has an entire campaign for its zombie side game, Star Wars Battlefront and Fallout 4.
That's some pretty stiff competition before 2015 ends.
Yeah, Battlefront. Because it's totally not a reskin of Battlefield, have we forgotten about Hardline?
Should Halo 5 Guardians get shooter of the year over other games?
No, unfinished cash grab games will never win shooter of the year
Im a diehard halo fan, but the award should go to destiny, even with all the BS thats gone on with the game.
Im a diehard halo fan, but the award should go to destiny, even with all the BS thats gone on with the game.
You mean the BS about then cutting the original game in half so they could sell it as DLC? You're not serious, are you?
too early to tell. what else is there though? i loved both the halo 5 and battlefront betas, who knows with blops 3. i'll wait till december to vote, give me a better aim accel and dead zone + big team and social set and i'd go halo 5
DonnyDoo42 wrote:
I actually think maybe yes. Black Ops III is gonna be straight garbage. The only reason why it gets so much sales is the fact that their entire fan base are sheep willing enough to play a reskin of MW2 forever. Star Wars: Battlefront might be pretty awesome, but the lack of Clone Wars, space battles, and more planets might make it fall short. Fallout 4 might be the real competition here. If Halo 5 doesn't get shooter of the year, I expect it to be number 2 under Fallout 4.
Battlefront will only sell because of the brand name. The beta was pretty bad.
For sure will be
The only contender is Fallout 4. BO3 is repetitive just like every other CoD game. Star Wars is basically Titanfall, we all remember how well that game fared off. Rainbow 6 is a great game, but in no circumstances will it even be a contender. Either H5 of Fallout. I hope halo. And after the huge December patch and update come out, with Black Friday, it could be shooter of the year.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 20