Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Halo 5 has the best multiplayer in the series?

OP SpitFlame

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 35
I think so to
Yes... lol
I wouldn't say its the best, Warzone is great, but everything else is on small maps that get boring. A 6v6 option would be cool, with a map that has vehicles preset, along with weapons. Also the ranking system is trash in arena.
I hope they keep the multiplayer up to date
It's still a new game. It has potential but to early to call.
it's really fun.
Its got great potential. Needs a couple of changes and more game types, maps which will come in time. Only then will you know. For me its Halo 2. It started it all, has a great ranking system and the clan battles were awesome
Well per the years, the expected combat has changed and become more advanced than the traditional earlier games and what I'm used to. But I think it's too early to tell just yet.
Personally, I find the game to be fantastic so far. Although I haven't seen aspects such as BTB yet, I find the matchmaking games (both Warzone and Arena) to be a great environment for just about any halo player. It is early to give a yes or no statement but 343 has a great starting point to build off of.
With current amount of maps in Arena, no. All Arena maps besides the ones in Breakout feel way to small and you are just constantly having your shields melted by a pistol that has to much range.

If they make more maps, bring back core playlist like BTB, and balance the starting weapons out more then this game can turn around. Right now I'm leaning towards neh, as the amount of content this game offers is underwhelming.

Forge is coming soon, and hopefully with player maps, the playlist will expand..
As of right now Halo: Reach and Halo 3 still have my heart honestly
Loving the multi-player. After the fiasco with the MCC, 343 have really got this right.
It's definitely a juicy lizard.
after playing all the modes in multiplayer i can say its at a point were its enjoyable but there is need for improvement as the only thing i found is that spawning is a bit unbalanced.
As of right now Halo: Reach and Halo 3 still have my heart honestly
I'm with you on that <3. I think both those games nailed the definition of balance. Plus Invasion was one of the best game modes I think of any Halo. Warzone Assault is sort of like it, but I really hate this REQ system. I don't want to spawn in a power weapon or vehicle, I'd rather fight over them with the enemy team.
Thats a hell yes for me
Halo 2 was the best so far. After Halo 5 releases all of it's modes and maps I may reconsider; but for now Halo 2 was the most fun, especially for it's time. I HATED Halo 3 and Reach. Armor abilities and equipment ruined the game. Halo 4 was the worst. Anyway, I really do feel like I'm playing a modernized Halo 2 right now. Halo 5 is awesome and I believe it will become my favorite in the months to come.
SpitFlame wrote:
Pretty straightforward with the answers.
Those polls are significantly closer than I thought they'd be
Halo 5 has a very smooth and modern feel to it, but I still think Halo 2 had the best multiplayer.
Sstrayz wrote:
It's definitely a juicy lizard.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 35