Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Halo 5 has the best multiplayer in the series?

OP SpitFlame

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 35
Granted I enjoy the 4 vs 4 arena I do like the original 8 vs 8. Wish they kept at least one mode in for 8 vs 8.
Noble x6 wrote:
As of right now Halo: Reach and Halo 3 still have my heart honestly
I'm with you on that <3. I think both those games nailed the definition of balance. Plus Invasion was one of the best game modes I think of any Halo. Warzone Assault is sort of like it, but I really hate this REQ system. I don't want to spawn in a power weapon or vehicle, I'd rather fight over them with the enemy team.
BTB should come out soon.. I hope. Then we can fight over vehicles :) I love warzone, but there is something about BTB, dominion, invasion, ect.. that just can't be replaced.
In my personal opinion:
1)Halo 2
2)Halo Reach (hate armor lock)
3)Halo 5
I think it's a little early to tell, personally.
I think that it is a good change from the original multiplayer, and I think that after 4 halo games there was some time for a little bit of change.
I think it's coming close to being better than the Halo 3 multiplayer, with a few more maps and perhaps a few more game types it will be!
Nah. It's been a downward experience since CE. Halo 5 is better than 4 for sure, but I put in on par with 343 Reach.
cod > halo
of course.
Correction: Does Halo 5 have the worst multiplayer in the series?

Answer: Yes, this UI is awful.
I loved Halo Reach's multiplayer. And if I didn't have server connection issue's with this game I might love it too. The multiplayer for halo 5 was fun while I could play. but with so many server failures and hiccups it's hard to love it. So much depends on REQ packs and REQ points, with every hiccup your points could get lost during the post game tally. And with so many server disconnects now it's hard to even play the game.

No split screen is a HUGE issue. 4 player co-op campaign, and you can't sign in 3 friends to play it (even offline). Halo is going in a terrible direction and away from the game it was. "If we make it only one screen per person, we'll make people all buy xbox1's and our game just to play"... NO that's not going to happen. You're just going to hinder peoples lives, piss them off and turn them off your game and the console. I'm a huge halo fan, books, posters, statues, etc... but the no split screen thing is annoying. And let's not forget forge is missing from the game still. That sucks and I'll be they charge us for the DLC... cash grab cash grab cash grab... I mean 343... Fix the game, the serves, and the multiplayer dynamic and maybe then it would be the best.
Not yet, but it has the potential to be. Eager to see BTB and Forge added in. Also hope we get plenty more Warzone maps.
Liking it so far. War zone seems amazing but needs more maps. The usual MP modes aren't quite there yet
I'm still particular to Halo 3, but good for you if you like Halo 5.
I like it but so far I like halo 3 more.
I don't know if it's the best but it is very enjoyable!
Its too soon to tell if its the best
No. Yet with some magic and patches it can be better than it is now for sure.
I like halo 3 MP
I said Yes, but way to early to say because, they missed so many modes
SWAT Headshots EVERYWHERE
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 35