Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Halo 5 has the best multiplayer in the series?

OP SpitFlame

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 35
Hell no. Reach was by far the best Halo creation, story check, multiplayer flow check, CUSTOMIZATION double check, Reach beats all.
are you having a laugh?
Arena Ranking system is perfect, when the new playlists are launched it'll be the best multiplayer for sure.
It's Good.But I think 343 Industries want to Give more Options.
Yes. Truly balanced, every weapon has its useful way to impact a game, great movements and funny map once you start to know them.I'm just having few issues with the aim but I'm getting used to it.
Hahahaha no. Halo multiplayer hasn't been good since 3.
Halo 3 and Halo Reach really hit it home with me. However, I do like the additions that Halo 5: Guardians has included into the series.
3rd best for me. Liking that I'm seeing constructive criticism rather than mindless hate. That'll help us shape the game into a far better product, because Halo 5 has all the potential, and with our imput we can help it.
I only ever played SWAT on Halo 1/2/3/4/Reach and 5 has me playing the other game modes so I'd so say aye, but SWAT in 4 was better... Or just different? It's so incredibly fast now and I love it, but I think the bankload of luck shots from across the map in 5 put it just under. Can't put it down.
Halo 5 best MP of the series? Ha, what a funny joke. No, its not and it baffles me that poll is almost at 50-50. I get opinions but damn, theres that and then theres this..., Halo 5 isnt even close to having the best mp of them all *cough* Halo 2 *cough*
We will see
Halo 5 best MP of the series? Ha, what a funny joke. No, its not and it baffles me that poll is almost at 50-50. I get opinions but damn, theres that and then theres this..., Halo 5 isnt even close to having the best mp of them all *cough* Halo 2 *cough*
you shouldnt let nostalgia ruin your opinions
Im not... I'll say that Halo 5 mp is better than Halo 4 but, yeah take that for what you will.
1. Halo 2 - The best multiplayer maps of all time with Lockout and Ivory Tower.
2. Halo 3 - Bungie refined Halo 2 but the maps were not that good as Halo 2s, some maps are really bad in this game but I have many hours in Halo 3.
3. Halo 5 - It has the potential to be the best but the lack of multiplayer maps will be a huge factor in the long run. So far I like Plaza alot. But we know there is coming a Halo 6.
4. Halo Reach had many great maps, but I didnt like jet packs and stuff, but I liked anyway that they experimented this version since it wasnt a real Halo game anyway.
5. Halo MCC if it had dedicated servers it would be the best game, but PVP screwed the fun out of multiplayer, no team balance and no chatting in the lobbies.
6. Halo 4 - I never liked this one it didnt have any classical maps that I remember.
So far its ok. Too many problems and too little content to be measured against the others.
I know its early days but for my vote, as it stands, its not even a close call.
The maps are 'meh' with maybe one or two exceptions that raise them to actual fun.
Warzone is good the first couple of times but it gets really repetitive really fast. The only reason to play is for the req which you can only use in warzone.
Character customisation is good but pointless as you're always going to be painted red or blue. With no modes like firefight or spartan ops to team up and play it just feels like a generic avatar not my spartan.
Issues with spawning and weapon balancing take time to manage I appreciate, but they are an issue.
Constant disconnects from matches also don't help, especially given awards and exp only drop at match end.
I'm not giving up on it and hoping for improvements but it has a way to go yet.
Yes its by far the best
This lol. MCC SWAT playlist...If H2 or H3 got voted I played them for the first couple of days, but they feel so dated and I couldn't be bothered playing them so I always dropped out until I got H4... But even then I'd get a really unpopular map with a balls gametype, took a deep breath and turned the console off.
Im not... I'll say that Halo 5 mp is better than Halo 4 but, yeah take that for what you will.
no you are. No matter what halo comes out, even if bungie came back and just made the most perfect halo mp experience ever made, you would still say halo 2 was better
I think it has the potential to be the best once quite a bit of tinkering has been done. Give it time to grow and develop as a game.
You can't judge this quickly, but I really am employing halo 5
No way, it needs split screen.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 35