Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Halo 5 has the best multiplayer in the series?

OP SpitFlame

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. ...
  8. 35
A lil bit
I feel like this one may possibly live up to the old days of halo 2, only time will tell.
Too soon to tell, but man does it play well, and fast as hell!

Really missing the variety though. There needs to be a BTB playlist, more maps.. especially remakes.
2, 3, 1, reach, 5, odst, 4, wars. If 5 had splitscreen it might be able to contend
We need duel wielding back and the Gravity hammer!!
I think the REQ earning should be raised a tad in warzone or the lvl 6/8 guns lowered a bit but I love this multiplayer so far!
At launch, so far it has been solid.
Too early to tell for me so I voted no for now

It has potential but the limited game modes and maps plus the lack of forge mode (i know they are adding it in December) is ruining the experience for me a little
Havent been able to access for past few days... Dedicated servers they said...
Potentially. All the features feel really good and natural. The neat thing is for those that don't like all these new spartan abilities they can go to custom games and actually turn them all of including sprint!

Personally though, I really do like the gameplay of this multiplayer. I prefer this faster pace of the spartans themselves and I like all the new movement options we have. All the while the time to kill still feels long enough to where I'm really happy with it and feel like I can turn the battle around in some situations.
I like the multiplayer, but, that need more maps and more.... Ahh... Style?? XD
Im going with a no for now because I feel like there isnt enough variety in maps, some favourite game types (like infection) arent in game, and I think warzone is lacking (even though I play it the most). Personally this has been my least favourite halo multiplayer so far, it may be the change in gameplay mechanics or controls, but Im not as big of a fan of it as I was halo 3 or reach (or even 4, with its insane lag spikes at release). Im optimistic about it though, I think itll have potential to be a big contender once were a few months in and things smooth out.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/fireteam%20aidoneus
Yes in a sense i miss my jet pack.. lol
top 3 maybe but halo 2 and halo 3 is better imo.
Halo 5 has had the best multiplayer so far. They have conquered our requests of ranked play on a social level. The game as great game play and is balanced enough for competitive game types such as breakout. Some people don't realize that the ranking system is there to help. You will go up against even match-ups in multiplayer and improve your game. Warzone is a great game type for players who just want to have fun on a more relaxed game type. Other Halos never had such unique game types and were never balanced enough for ranking (besides Halo 3). The customization is vast and the fast-paced carnage is addicting. I'm sure the people who aren't as skilled will complain about the multiplayer, but the veteran player like me love how balanced and well-crafted it is. And don't worry Spartans, WAY more content and variety is on the way.
As of now, for me it is...

Halo 2
Halo 1
Halo 5
Halo 3
Halo 4

The first big title update and future of matchmaking playlists will determine the rest.
Well I'd I just got teamed with a bad group for 4 games in a row! :)) and I went down a rank. (They went all negative) Yaaay. Seems pretty good to me.! :)
So far, I would say yes. The real test is over 1,000 games in if I am still drawn to the game.
I liked Halo 2 the best. Because I seemed to win a match every now and then.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. ...
  8. 35