Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Halo 5 has the best multiplayer in the series?

OP SpitFlame

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. ...
  7. 35
343 really needs to add some more gamemodes like Snipers, Infection and B.T.B, which by the way is confirmed but for now "Guardians" WILL DIE VERY FAST if they don't up their game quick. besides that i enjoy Breakout, Slayer and Warzone, but personally i feel that Warzone gamemode needs more maps like how can there be only 3 maps at launch? - (I thought there was a urban map or something also?)
Reach and Halo 3 were the best for me, but I believe the potential for this game to be one of the greats is definitely there, I absolutely love this game.
Basically i think we should all wait a while before we say if its the best multiplayer. I do enjoy it though!
compared to reach which is my fav i think it has the best COMPETITIVE matchmaking
Way to early to be able to tell
I'm in between
It's the fastest and also the hardest for me because it is the fastest but I really like it though.
I think yes because it already has proven great and there is more to come. Free of Charge I will add.
Waaayyyyyy too early to tell. The potential is there, I think but I wouldn't have believed halo 2 or 3 would be the powerhouses the became if I would have answered that question in their early months.
This is how I rank it as of right now:
1) Halo MCC - (everything works wonderful for me, just need to add reach and enhance the playlist). Rankings were good. Love the playback value. Will play this for years.
2) Halo 2 - (basically made live / internet play perfect). Love the ranking system and clan ranking system.
3) Halo Reach - Fun series (need this on MCC).
4) Halo 3 - Great addition but I'm not sure about the items
5) Halo CE - It was fun but challenging to move around the big xboxes.
6) Halo Wars - (different game I know but I like this game)
7) Halo 4 - The pistol comeback was amazing but I never like the special abilities.
8) Halo ODST - I like the co-op campaign and multiplayer fire fights. Let's not forget this was an add-on to 3 so it gets points.
9) Halo 5 - No split screen (campaign or co op). Not a huge fan of the scopes or the menus to play. Not many maps. Still a work in progress. When your roommate or your buddy can't play the game with you when they visit you, it sort of defeats the purpose. Also, the radar is a little useless as it's range is too small.
The lack of split-screen is definitely a sizable drawback.
The halo with the best multiplayer was halo reach no Question about it end of discussion!
Faster, bigger, better. I will admit there is a lack in variety at the moment (no Forge or my two favorite modes [Big Team and Action Sack]) which makes it a bit boring at times but otherwise this is comparatively a huge step up. It could use a little tweaking of course.
This is my first Halo game and I'd rather play COD's multiplayer or Destiny's. I normally can get kills in a game - I can't with this multiplayer. Weapon skins? Where are they? I'm level 11 or 12 and have yet to see anything even after spending all of my points on REQ packs. I keep picking up weapons that other people have had because the default ones are horrible. It shouldn't take an entire clip to drop someone, especially if they are right near you. I have no issues with aiming, shooting, etc because I do just fine in any other game. Never have I been 0 kills, 22 deaths in one game - EVER. For me personally, it's been an awful experience. I keep playing wanting to like it somehow and some way because all I hear is "Halo is amazing" or "Halo has the best everything." My weapons shoot marshmallows in Halo 5's multiplayer. Entire clip on someone yet they turn around and one shot kills me with full health. Maybe I'm just not used to this series but I'm already bored with the multiplayer part. That usually doesn't happen with me and games either. The lack of maps in Warzone doesn't help. Buildings are all the same in each map so it's just a scenery change. =\
Aim for the head halo isn't easy at first it takes a lot of getting use to. It's not a game where you one shot someone and they die, it allows you to turn around and fight back. Once you learn how to play the kills feel more rewarding because it took skill. If you want insta kills play swat or breakout...
Try not to get to anxious halo is a very different breed of first person shooter, you have to try and think of the weapons and the mechanics as realistic meaning they have to have shots that are lead based on movement, and the skins are in the customization basically just get them the same as you would armor and such, if you use the magnum, and play slow, and smart for lack of a better term, try to depict the other players movements it's very similar to chess, the more you predict the more you win. Good luck!
To early to tell. Waiting for Forge to see what the community comes up with.
Halo 5 has gone through a lot of changes. Changes I really didn't like. I miss the spartan celebrations after winning a match. The aiming is so lackluster. Also, I feel like my spartan in this game is a lot slower, stiff, and turns really slow with sensitivity to the max. The betas multiplayer was so much better. This multiplayer lacks intensity and excitement. Hence, I find it so incredibly boring. 343, please bring back that beta experience we had so much fun with.
Definitely not yet. It has potential but I would have to say that title goes to either Halo 2 or Halo 4
How could it possibly go to h4 when that game lost the most players lol? H2 and h3 were the biggest games in MLG of their time.
need to add some lay list like snipers CLB, grifball
I dont think so, its really good dont get me wrong. but you cant top halo 2 mulitplayer ever. it was amazing
Para mi gusto si hace falta
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. ...
  7. 35