Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Halo 5 has the best multiplayer in the series?

OP SpitFlame

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. ...
  6. 35
it is, i love it but they need to balance the tams with persons of good skills and bad skills, no teams with realy good players and the enemy team with "noobs"
Said to death but game just needs more map & gametype content, but fast. The core gameplay is fantastic, but content is the flip of the coin for any halo game. Hopefully a core fanbase will remain once that happens. H3 took an extra bit to come out with their "real forge" aka Foundry" and other great maps, btb maps like Avalanche etc. Though H5 is lacking more then 3 was.
Best gameplay so far! It definitely needs more content tho.
Halo 3 is my favorite
I really like it
This game has great potential if they release more game modes and fix the ranking problems
The splitscreen is necesary for a game like this, we have a new Destiny... but, the multiplayer is good for me, works good & feels good.
Needs more game modes...
This halo seems to be more fluid and has the most mobility in the series. I am excited to try new things, but I can't help missing the old halo a bit
Split screen for multiplayer and campaign would be really awesome!
At the moment not a big fan of warzone
I'm on the fence, but I am leaning towards no until I see how custom games will turn out.
txgrim4 wrote:
While Halo 5's multiplayer is very unique and different from any other Halo multiplayer, it may be too soon to tell if it is the best. My answer is going to point towards no, maybe a close 2nd or 3rd best. All the new features of the multiplayer are wonderful and add to a competitive. More advanced feel, that much is for sure. But Halo 2 is a game that people still to this day talk about and refer to as the good ole days of Halo multiplayer, primarily because it started Halo's multiplayer, and Halo 3's multiplayer impacted the community the most by far. It was built for casual players and competitive players (even had an MLG playlist). It also had a wide variety of maps ranging from fun big maps for casual gaming and BTB as well as strategy maps for the competitive gamers. It really served to everyone in the Halo community and was played/has been played ever since it's launch
your so right halo 2 & 3 made halo the amazing multiplayer experience... I remember not even caring to go play rank some days and just play all the forge mode game types!
Yes.
to early wait to see what becomes of it so far i don't have any complaints.
I like Halo 2, 3,MCC ,5 and my fav Reach
No
Too early to tell
Potential is there but given that it's only been a week, I'm going to reserve judgement. My all time favorite game Starcraft (yes I know, different genre) took plenty of years to became so awesome & I think H5 has the makings of something incredible, but it will take time to do the tweaks to get it there.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. ...
  6. 35