LOL! The game just came out is this how some of you rate the level of play? Will take alot to knock off H2 and time
Halo 5 has the best multiplayer in the series?
Its because your not good at the game yet, of course your not going to enjoy it if your getting reapitly killed you need to learn how to play the game when to push what weapons to use in what situation, positioning and most importantly how to use your thrusters effectively. Watch pros on twitch and see how they play get a team and use communication you will do better just or practice and work on your pistol shots as that's the only utility weapon you spawn with.snow kitten x wrote:This is my first Halo game and I'd rather play COD's multiplayer or Destiny's. I normally can get kills in a game - I can't with this multiplayer. Weapon skins? Where are they? I'm level 11 or 12 and have yet to see anything even after spending all of my points on REQ packs. I keep picking up weapons that other people have had because the default ones are horrible. It shouldn't take an entire clip to drop someone, especially if they are right near you. I have no issues with aiming, shooting, etc because I do just fine in any other game. Never have I been 0 kills, 22 deaths in one game - EVER. For me personally, it's been an awful experience. I keep playing wanting to like it somehow and some way because all I hear is "Halo is amazing" or "Halo has the best everything." My weapons shoot marshmallows in Halo 5's multiplayer. Entire clip on someone yet they turn around and one shot kills me with full health. Maybe I'm just not used to this series but I'm already bored with the multiplayer part. That usually doesn't happen with me and games either. The lack of maps in Warzone doesn't help. Buildings are all the same in each map so it's just a scenery change. =\
No the aiming is actually harder that's good, the game has barely been out for a week they will Obviously add more later on and the pistol is good but the br and dmr have better range, Scopes and rate of frires so no there not useless the ranking system is fine it focuses on wins and teamwork the maps are also good plus free maps in the future. The nades are stronger because they can easily be dodged by the thruster and I consider warzone a social game.shtupurgnamakit wrote:Absolutely not its completely broken! Should not have shipped this way. The aiming is HORRENDOUS, maps are the worst in the franchise, grenades create no skill needed gameplay, pistol has same range as br and dmr, making them useless. The ranking system? TRASH. They only shipped it with uber competitive arena so no one moves, just nade spams and head glitches to protect their precious k/d. How are people new to the game supoosed to have a chance? No social? If 343 does not make major patches this game will die the way halo 4 did and no one will forgive them this time.
Team arena is supposed to be have all competitive gamemodes including Breakout, I abmite I hate Breakout in team arena I wish it just stayed in its own playlist as I feel it doesn't really fit in the req system is cool in my opinion and btb and forge will be added later along with new maps and gamemodes.ROBOLEADER wrote:As it stands today: Nope.
I actually just bought a Xbox One specifically for Halo 5 and ReCore and nothing else. Right now I'm feeling like I wasted my money. Maybe when the Forge update drops things will get better. If not, at least I'll still have time to return everything.
- The REQ system. I stopped playing Destiny specifically because random chance completely dictated progression. I don't get why randomized reward systems are suddenly so popular outside of dungeon crawlers and western RPGs, but without an in-game economy, crafting or trading system that give the player some way to work towards a specific thing they are extremely anti-player. The REQ system is the worst thing in Halo 5 right now.
- The Team Arena playlist often throws you into Breakout, easily the least fun multiplayer mode. Unfortunately Team Arena is also the only way you can play Strongholds.
- Some of the most fun (and some of the most popular) elements of past games (Firefight, BTB, Dominion) are not here.
- Warzone has promise, but the REQ system and the way the game awards points for AI boss kills makes it feel like a game mode that I should be in love with, but can't really enjoy. One guy across the map with a well-timed sniper shot stealing 150 points from a boss that half your team fought down to almost nothing really, really hurts.
- I miss the occasional Rocket Race.
- What the hell is up with the look controls? Can we have an option to go back to the older scheme, please?
If there were more maps in the slayer rotation and if there were a few more "social" playlists, then i would say yes. But as it stands, it does not provide the same level of functionality as previous iterations in the series.SpitFlame wrote:Pretty straightforward with the answers.