Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Halo 5 has the best multiplayer in the series?

OP SpitFlame

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 35
Too early to tell dude but gameplay wise... yes. It's the most fun I've had in a FPS in the last 5 years
Too early. Halo 3 still holds it down for the best IMO. Mainly because of variety and such. Spawns need to be fixed that's for sure. And Swat... PLEASE fix the Swatnums to Swat ratio!
As it has been stated a few times already, the game has not been sound long enough to form a proper opinion.
This is the funniest thread I have ever seen.

90% of those that voted yes probably only started playing Halo with Halo 4 and moved from the CoD series.
Or we Like the game as it a huge imrovment over h4 and is actually competitive and fun.
Best Multiplayer Game I have played !!
Pour moi le mode WarZone est un bon ajout pour un mode multi !
Terrible.

I can see how every single facet of the multiplayer experience has been designed around getting people to pay for the REQs to make it more profitable since less and less people are playing the halo games over time.
It could've been better, I was hoping fro something similar to battlefield but I got a bit of a COD knockoff with this one, and the req packs just aren't helping me win for my team with the awful loot it drops if it's silver or bronze.
Warzone is where its all at
id say yes i dose all it need are more games modes.
This is my first Halo game and I'd rather play COD's multiplayer or Destiny's. I normally can get kills in a game - I can't with this multiplayer. Weapon skins? Where are they? I'm level 11 or 12 and have yet to see anything even after spending all of my points on REQ packs. I keep picking up weapons that other people have had because the default ones are horrible. It shouldn't take an entire clip to drop someone, especially if they are right near you. I have no issues with aiming, shooting, etc because I do just fine in any other game. Never have I been 0 kills, 22 deaths in one game - EVER. For me personally, it's been an awful experience. I keep playing wanting to like it somehow and some way because all I hear is "Halo is amazing" or "Halo has the best everything." My weapons shoot marshmallows in Halo 5's multiplayer. Entire clip on someone yet they turn around and one shot kills me with full health. Maybe I'm just not used to this series but I'm already bored with the multiplayer part. That usually doesn't happen with me and games either. The lack of maps in Warzone doesn't help. Buildings are all the same in each map so it's just a scenery change. =\
That's because Halo isn't COD or Destiny. This game requires skill and teamwork. You shouldn't expect to be good at Halo because you stomped some filthy casuals on the two easiest multiplayer games.
Hannibal2b wrote:
Pour moi le mode WarZone est un bon ajout pour un mode multi !
Sérieusement, tu ne pouvais pas dire la même chose en anglais ? ^^

I feel like the most of you, in that it is to early to come to a final judgement.
However, as things stand currently from my experience with the Halo 5 multi, I do not think it has the best multi.
There are some things that I find rather frustrating (aiming, respawn waiting time. etc.), which make me want to go back to Halo 4.
But it could just be a matter of getting used to, so I guess I shall wait and see.
So far I think yes, we are getting free dlc and stuff too so that will make it even better
Yes for now. It's way to early a time for this question to be asked. I feel like the multiplayer is great, even awesome. But, I still have to think of the classic games like halo 3 and halo reach. My opinion might change later on.
It will eventually... but it needs some BTB.
will only get better :)
I'm sure its only going to get better over the next upcoming months.
cod > halo
hard to say for now.. maybe the new DLC maps would make me think otherwise. Until then its a 50-50 for me
It definitely has the potential to be.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 35