Halo 5: Which Fireteam is better?

OP Monkey Man7794

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Who's better: Osiris or Blue Team???

Make Your Selection:

Which Fireteam do you think is Superior, The Chief and Blue Team, Or Locke and Osiris?
Regardless of your answer, thank you for taking part in my survey. Your thoughts matter to me.
If we're going by experience and effectiveness I'm going with blue team, they've been taught at around the age of 6 special forces training, experienced multiple theaters of war against every faction but the banished I'm pretty sure, while Osiris doesn't have as much experience with one being a ONI operative, one knowing sanghellie, one being a ODST and the other was born on the frontier with them combined just fighting covenant at the bottom of their power and prometheans
If only Vale and Buck would've joined Blue Team... Locke and Tanaka... they can get glassed for all I care.
Blue Team. Enough said. Especially because of Fred!
Kind of an unfair battle theres a lot of love for blue team especially with those halo books
Seeing them together again is a touching moment ❤
blue team definitly. osiris has not been together very long
Blue Team
Thank you to everyone for taking part!
If we're going by experience and effectiveness I'm going with blue team, they've been taught at around the age of 6 special forces training, experienced multiple theaters of war against every faction but the banished I'm pretty sure, while Osiris doesn't have as much experience with one being a ONI operative, one knowing sanghellie, one being a ODST and the other was born on the frontier with them combined just fighting covenant at the bottom of their power and prometheans
Thank you for such an in-depth answer!
Blue Team
So straightforward... I LOVE IT!
Blue Team, they’ve got way more experience and better training.
Which Fireteam do you think is Superior, The Chief and Blue Team, Or Locke and Osiris?
Blue team by far
The blue team has chief, but Osiris has buck. So I just went with blue team because they were in the books
i feel like this poll was just to see a poll with a 100% / 0% answers.
Yeah, this poll match-up is pretty lopsided. Blue team will obviously be the popular choice by dint of them having Chief, being a part of the lore since the beginning, and the pervasive Spartan-II bias.
do i even need to explain why i picked blue team
Probably Blue Team but I picked Osiris because the 100% bothered me. Also because Vale is such an interesting character. And Buck has always been one of my favorite characters! I'm so proud that he became a spartan.
MeleeFoxus wrote:
Probably Blue Team but I picked Osiris because the 100% bothered me. Also because Vale is such an interesting character. And Buck has always been one of my favorite characters! I'm so proud that he became a spartan.
I completely agree, And I love your reasoning. Way to be a rebel🤣
do i even need to explain why i picked blue team
No, not really
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2