Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Halo 5: Which Fireteam is better?

OP Monkey Man7794

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Being completely honest, I kind of feel dumb for putting this poll up.
Blue through n through
Well its hardly an argument if you played the games and read the books john has unnatural luck why cort picked him and now is evolved because of the Librarian most Osiris is mostly spartan 3 coined by DR H as knock off Spartans they are good but nothing like mark 2’s impressive and effective yes but better no.
Blue Team definitely has more experience under their belts
Blue Team, Enough Said
most Osiris is mostly spartan 3 coined by DR H as knock off Spartans.
Osiris are all Spartan-IVs, and it was Cortana who made derisive comments about them, and considering how she was in Halo 5, I don't think we should be taking her words to mean anything, honestly.
Uhmmm.... Red team! ':D
I want characters to have a stable plot and not an empty plot. From a first time player's perspective, in blue team we know a lot about them but these new people......what was their name.......ah, Osiris, We know only about buck so far. If you have watched all episodes of nightfall ( I respect your patience to see all that) you may know Locke who in his childhood loses his parents because of covenant glassing the planet, he blames UNSC for this, then he decides to destroy UNSC, after some time, he is working with oni. Confused aren't you!.
About Tanaka, I think UNSC is making mechanical enginners into soldiers which feels UNSC has no more volunteers for spartan programme. Finally vale, at least they gave some lore about her in hunters in the dark.

I select blue team
Being completely honest, I kind of feel dumb for putting this poll up.
Being completely honest, I remember seeing this poll and thinking, "what kind of question is that?"

Still, someone voted for Fireteam Osiris, and that person probably wouldn't voice their opinion publicly. Giving people a chance to be anonymously honest is always good, no matter how unlikely someone might be to choose an answer.
Blue team because I liked that team more, simple as that.
Anyone who know Halo universe know Spartan II are the best !!
no question, Blue team, who would even consider Osiris?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2