Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Halo 6 ranking system!

OP TrEEx916xBlAzER

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
will update soon sorry had about 6 paragraphs and they all got deleted by accident and now I don't know how to just delete this post and start over so I am editing it now LOL.
Please bring back 1-50 brings back good memories spent hours and grinding for 50s halo 3 is the best game ever existed if they don't I'm done with halo for good this time
Count me as another vote for Reach.
1-50 is the best option. You shouldn't be punished for playing well like in Halo 5. Copying from other games is a bad thing.
The vote options are terrible.

For playlists I want:
  • Halo 5's individual-based competitive skill ranks w/ seasonal resets. Plus, give players the option to overlay or toggle it with a revised and re-calibrated 1-50 rank skin with the entrance into Onyx tier being the same as reaching rank 50.
  • A new team-based competitive skill rank modeled after Halo 5's individual-based ranks, but again with the option to overlay or toggle it with a revised and re-calibrated 1-50 rank skin. It should require team registrations similar to spartan company registrations. These would essentially remove the variable team member skill adjustments in favor of an evenly dispersed skill adjustment in order to properly recognize the particular members who make up the team as a whole unit and not individual members.
  • A playlist experience rank. Similar to Halo 3's military playlist ranks, but with the depth of Reach's general experience progression.
For overall experience from investment with the game:
  • Something like or between Halo 5's 0-152 spartan ranks and Reach's general experience progression.
I had to vote H3 but I prefer Reach. It gave you more of a full and accomplished feeling when you saw that new shiny rank next to your GT. That being said I did like that in H3 of you quit (or lost, I cant remember) you lost your rank. So is should be a combo from h3 and reach.
I would say Halo Reach
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2