[Locked] Halo 6 Should have sprint...YES or NO

OP DecafLemon37

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27
Should halo 6 have sprint? Or should halo 6 be like the old halo's?
Oh god no. We have had 3 games with sprint, let's mix it up a little. Otherwise, Halo will turn into Call of Halo: Spartan Warfare with Sprint 6.

And for all of you people that say that removing sprint would make the game play "slow", what is so wrong with increasing the Base Movement speed and increasing the Field of View? Both of those would create a faster paced game than sprint ever could.
It's been in Halo long enough it should stay. Taking it out would feel like taking a step backwards. I like my Spartans with more human like abilities. I like the immersion. I like that you have to make a tactical decision to sprint or not to. The mechanics of H5 are just about perfect. The only thing I hate is Spartan charge that is pretty lame.
No neutral in between option?
Oh god no. We have had 3 games with sprint, let's mix it up a little. Otherwise, Halo will turn into Call of Halo: Spartan Warfare with Sprint 6.
I, too, prefer no sprint.
Right now, the YES SPRINT outnumbers the NO I LIKE BORING HALO 2:1. This is definitive. Halo will include sprint for Halo 6. The end.
I say yes, but not unlimited like Halo 5 has it. Make it shorter and keep the no shield recharge if sprinting.
Right now, the YES SPRINT outnumbers the NO I LIKE BORING HALO 2:1. This is definitive. Halo will include sprint for Halo 6. The end.
Confirmation bias on a game with less than 30k unique users daily? check
Ignores millions of fans dropping these "new" mechanics? check
So, you want to play recycled content again? Okay, so it's official, the fanboys that like sprint actually do want recycled content, since they want sprint AGAIN, despite their words of "We don't want to play recycled Halo, Halo has to EVOLVE!!!!"

Can't wait for the inevitable population and sales decline.
I really like sprint. A Spartan should be fast and deadly.
Complete inability to note sarcasm without an explicit indicator? check
No neutral in between option?
Sorry mate, don't you know? Sprint is so controversial, you are obliged to pick a side. /just kidding, take this as sarcasm.
Makes up stats on the fly? check
Weakens own arguments? check
So, you want to play recycled content again? Okay, so it's official, the fanboys that like sprint actually do want recycled content, since they want sprint AGAIN, despite their words of "We don't want to play recycled Halo, Halo has to EVOLVE!!!!"

I remember that one time where I didn't care whether or not I enjoyed the game, but it mattered to me how popular the game was or how much money someone other than me made.

Never mind, I don't actually.
The new enhancements are a great addition!!

Wouldn't having no sprint be recycled content from HCE-H3?
I hate sprint because, as we already know, it's just an illusion due to the maps having to be scaled for it. No sprint = smaller maps, sprint = larger maps. So if had to lower your gun to walk in Halo 3, and when you had your gun ready you could only move the same speed as crouch walking, that's similar to how sprint is in Halo 5.
First off there isn't millions and second sprint didn't effect Halo near as much as the other changes. What really caused the drop was going from the H3 match making and ranking to the reach/H4 style. A long with changing the multiplayer playlist so much. Also there are a lot more games than there was when H2 and H3 reined supreme. If H3 was exactly has it was then was just released now it wouldn't be a top game at all. IMO
Madrox8 wrote:

Wouldn't having no sprint be recycled content from HCE-H3?
"Yes, but erm...uh..." *head explodes*
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27