2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 27
Right now, the YES SPRINT outnumbers the NO I LIKE BORING HALO 2:1. This is definitive. Halo will include sprint for Halo 6. The end.
So, you want to play recycled content again? Okay, so it's official, the fanboys that like sprint actually do want recycled content, since they want sprint AGAIN, despite their words of "We don't want to play recycled Halo, Halo has to EVOLVE!!!!"

Can't wait for the inevitable population and sales decline.
Your complaint can be turned on you easily. You want to go back to Halo without sprint like before (which isn't as good), but when people want to continue with sprint, you say it's recycled... The stupidity on the forums with some people is too much to handle.
Oh god no. We have had 3 games with sprint, let's mix it up a little. Otherwise, Halo will turn into Call of Halo: Spartan Warfare with Sprint 6.
Whilst I find this comment very clever and hilarious, I am all for sprint! I actually preferred it when it was an armor ability and required a choice - a choice when made that limited the ability to a small period of time (meaning, it's not just a given that everybody has unlimited sprint). And for that matter, bring back all armor abilities...
Yes, it speeds up gameplay, adds more realism, and is beneficial for halo to compete with other games.
Its an Illusion, also it's more realistic for spartans to be able to run and gun than just run. Also beneficial to compete with other games? Ever since sprint has been introduced Halo has been on a steep decline so yeah, I don't see how losing people equates to competing with other games.
It's not an illusion. Time yourself walking from 1 end of the map to the other on midship/heretic. Then sprint from one end to the other on truth. I can guarantee that sprinting will be faster. Halo 5's base speed is slower than halo 2/3's, but halo 5's sprint is faster than halo 2/3's speed.

It's not realistic for a Spartan to only walk at one speed. Sprinting at top speed causes your gun to be inaccurate. The only way to keep the accuracy would be to not run at full speed, but that is the base speed.

Sprint is just one factor out of the many that started halo's decline, so putting all the blame on sprint just isn't logical.
yes it is logical to blame sprint. what many of you new gen players don't realize is the fact that you are destroying halo with these new ideas. ill explain the fundamentals to you. A spartan is a smart tall space man. most places that he traverse has very low gravity. therefore he does not sprint but jumps really high. now on the other hand, COD characters are dumb cocky gi-joes that "sprint" run-n-gun each other senseless. now that spartans don't have near zero gravity and included sprint might as well call them Rambo or gi-joes instead of Spartans.
You must not realize all of the factors that go into a game's decline and to say that 1 mechanic is to blame is really just ignorant. You're saying that because "dumb cocky GI-Joes" can sprint, that supersoldier shouldn't sprint. What is this zero gravity talk you say? There was 1 level in halo 2 (Cairo station) and 1 level in halo 4 (dawn) with zero gravity. That's all the zero gravity there is in halo so that kinda makes your argument invalid.
Honestly, it's been in to long, but I do think they should not make it unlimited.
ugh, please no. although I recognize the necessity of sprint in larger gamemodes like warzone, in an arena environment it just adds randomness and inflates map geometry past recognition. Seriously, go play midship and then play truth and see how much huger the map is and how differently it plays than the original.
Yes and no I'm a 50/50 kinda person I don't care either way I'm happy.
Sprint... Yes
Why shouldn't there be sprint? I don't know why you wouldn't want that?
Oh god no. We have had 3 games with sprint, let's mix it up a little. Otherwise, Halo will turn into Call of Halo: Spartan Warfare with Sprint 6.
What? Nah, halo needed sprint badly. Good change. Great change. Will stay for all future halo. Thank God!!
I like sprint. Why would they get rid of it? It keeps the action faster, and gives additional tactical opportunities. It sounds like you long for football before the forward pass.
Are spartans human supersoldiers or trailer park drink beer all day too lazy to run people? You tell me
I got tired of reading this after the second page.
what I dont understand is how people hate sprint so much,,yet it's in almost every shooter nowadays. Gow,bof,cod,titanfall, even destiny and division,, ,yet all those games in one way or another were successful. They all had sprint btw. SO PLEASE,,, stop blaming sprint on entirely running your halo experience. Halo isn't on top because 343 cannot make good story to follow up on,,heck all the books they released would of been a better campaign story but they had to keep milking it. Halo isn't on top because of file share being late,,,weak maps,,,custom games are just starting up. The insane LAG!!! I had frame rate lag for a whole match!!!! Call of duty will always be easy to get into,,,you wanna know why? Because the basics are still there, just like halos are,,,the difference between h5 and the rest of halo series is the simple fact halo 5 is THEE hardest halo out to date an is the hardest out by far. Honestly if sprint is your main complaint,,,then you need to revaluate your life an your halo career.
btw every shooter I mentioned doesn't allow you to run an shoot at the same time,,,,let that sink
Halo should have sprint. End of story. If people don't like sprint, play something else. Otherwise git gud
I got tired of reading this after the second page.
what I dont understand is how people hate sprint so much,,yet it's in almost every shooter nowadays. Gow,bof,cod,titanfall, even destiny and division,, ,yet all those games in one way or another were successful. They all had sprint btw. SO PLEASE,,, stop blaming sprint on entirely running your halo experience. Halo isn't on top because 343 cannot make good story to follow up on,,heck all the books they released would of been a better campaign story but they had to keep milking it. Halo isn't on top because of file share being late,,,weak maps,,,custom games are just starting up. The insane LAG!!! I had frame rate lag for a whole match!!!! Call of duty will always be easy to get into,,,you wanna know why? Because the basics are still there, just like halos are,,,the difference between h5 and the rest of halo series is the simple fact halo 5 is THEE hardest halo out to date an is the hardest out by far. Honestly if sprint is your main complaint,,,then you need to revaluate your life an your halo career.
btw every shooter I mentioned doesn't allow you to run an shoot at the same time,,,,let that sink
Halo isn't every other shooter is it
  1. I don't feel like checking to see if somebody already said it but the reason why so many people want sprint on this poll is because the majority of halo 5 players/forum users are the new generation of Halo fan (pro sprint). In reality, if you asked every Halo fan ever, non-sprint would drastically outnumber pro-sprint. The reason why Halo lost so many players is because sprint was disliked in Reach, but 343 decided to keep it, turning off a vast amount of players. If you want a TRUE Halo game, sprint should be eliminated from Halo 6, once word of that got out, some classic fans would be sure to come back and give it a try. It's about growing the population along with making the best game possible. There's a reason that Halo used to have millions of players and now they struggle to remain in Xbox's top ten most played. Sprint is a large contributing factor to that.
Halo is redefining gameplay as it did a decade ago with adding a faster and more reactive combat. The old halos became legendary because how ahead they were compared to other games, now we find those mechanics standard.
Halo should have sprint. End of story. If people don't like sprint, play something else. Otherwise git gud
i think we should have both in seperate games on the same disc
But can we except we are divided as a community?
Either keep the sprint, or dramatically increase general movement speed.

Spartans are super soldiers - running fast helps make you feel like a super soldier. End of story.
Since there are many posts about "sprint", guess it should be removed in future Halo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 27