1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
Why is this a question? Is there really anyone who thinks split screen shouldn't be in Halo?
Please do, even if only for the offline game types such as customs, campaign and forge. I love playing this game with friends and family over any other game, but over the past few years I have had to play MCC instead of Halo 5 when playing with others.
Yea I miss the good old days on split screen on CE and 3, they should really fix this
I'm 110% for splitscreen. It's what helped grab my attention back in Halo 2, when my friend asked if I wanted to come over and try the game out.
I could care less about fancy graphics or whatever.
It'd be great if I could start inviting buddies over for Halo again, instead of telling them that they gotta buy their own copy cuz the game doesn't have splitscreen.
More people playing the game = More people potentially purchasing the game.
I don't see how this could be harmful in any way.
I really enjoyed splitscreen in the older titles...
LethalQ wrote:
If they want to help bring a population back to Halo they better have split screen. having split screen isn't related to competitivness. they claimed they couldnt maintain 60fps with it. which to me says we didn't build a powerful enough Xbox or we didn't use a good enough game engine or we were just to cheap to implement it.
Xbox just isn't powerful enough. And theres no way that Microsoft produce it's flagship game with crappy graphics. Remember the awful framerate drops during splitscreen in Halo 4? No thanks.

I am saddened that we don't have splitscreen, but I feel that the producers (Microsoft) had little choice and the developers (343i) had no choice. I finally convinced my wife to play through the story with me, but I know for a fact she'll never play Halo 5 because of no splitscreen functionality. This is why I am ecstatic for the Scorpio. Hopefully that product will alleviate this issue.
If split screen is in halo 6 it will be amazing. My friend doesn't have an xbox so when he comes over we cant play halo 5 together instead we have to play reach( which is a great game) . I still love the halo franchise but please 343 add in split screen please.
Im not to bothered to be honest lol
I have almost zero reason to play split-screen. Like, as close to zero as you can possibly get without actually being zero. However, it would be a nice addition for those that have the need. The last game I wish had split was Battlefront (I do realize it had it but not in all game modes) and that's because I actually had a need for it at the time. I know the struggle. I say add it.
*votes for split screen*
Split screen must return
Am I the only one that that enjoys single player competitive halo?
Do what COD does, if you play split screen knock the framerate down from 60 to 30 to help it run, sorted.
343 wasn't too cheap to implement Split-Screen play. While it's true the Xbox fails to maintain 60 FPS at any time without having to sacrifice graphics or resolution, the removal of Split-Screen was a cheap way for Microsoft to give more people reason to buy their consoles so players could play with their friends in some way. Halo 5 would suffer no adverse effects with split-screen. The graphics would be no different than the Master Chief Collection was with co-op play, in terms of performance, which wasn't bad at all.

The more people who voice their opinion on this topic towards wanting Split-Screen back, the more chance we have at beating Microsoft at their own game. Split-screen is a must.
8% voted no to having more fun with your IRL friends? Strange, very strange indeed...
Splitscreen:
When splitscreen is active the game will run at 720p 30fps while single player will stay at a solid 1080p 60fps.
I really want the spit screen.
Yes put it in so that I can get co op achievements, sadly with Halo 5 I cannot.
Simply put, Gears 4 has arguably better graphics than halo 5 and is Splitscreen. It has a variable framreate for single player (30 fps for Horde/Campaign due to High AI numbers, and 60fps for multiplayer). Therefore surely H6 can do Splitscreen at 30fps, even at 720p I won't mind, as Splitscreen is meant to play and have fun with friends/family and not to be highly competitive and focusing on the graphics.

This won't effect single player as that can remain at 1080p/60fps.
Why is this a question? Is there really anyone who thinks split screen shouldn't be in Halo?
I know right! Halo almost owes its success to Splitscreen, combine with LAN too. It's obvious the people against it never experienced the mad LAN parties before this age of introverted online gaming.
Split screen was something very important to the halo franchise and it still boggles my mind that they removed such an important feature. Hopefully it will return with halo 6, because I miss being able to play with someone in my own home without needing to set up a whole new Xbone.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7