Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Halo 6 Wish List

OP jimmy f13

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
An engaging/captivating, coherent story.

Specifically, I'd like to be on a new halo ring. I know H5 set this up, but it's overdue. And there was always something with seeing the ring rise above the distant horizon. Fighting the covenant, forerunners, or flood, it doesn't really matter....though I'd bet the flood return in a big way.
I think it's time for either Cortana, Master Chief, or both to finally face their end.
I think it's time for either Cortana, Master Chief, or both to finally face their end.
If Cortana does really face her end, I hope there is almost some sort of redemption for her at the end. As for Chief I would prefer rather than his death, some sort of scenario like at the end of Halo 3 again but perhaps forever gone, whether that be lost in space, some unknown system or maybe in some way involving the domain?

Surely there will be a Halo 7 at some point though right? I know this is the end of the Reclaimer Saga, but they will obviously have something more I imagine whether that be some new trilogy/saga or maybe a spin-off title like that of ODST? This could be a way for them to at some point reintroduce a character like that of Master Chief if they were to fall off the radar, and rather than killing them off leave an opportunity for an eventual return?
A fun and replayable campaign.
levels that are massive in scale, epic skyboxes, memorable cutscenes and moments, fun, a spectacular ending
do you really want to see chief die? :'(
xsv wrote:
I don't want to see him die, but he's not immortal and deserves a heroic, good death
I want to see and in most cases fight Covenant or Former Covenant Groups, Forerunner/Promethean, and Flood.

Give me:

Knights
Soliders
Crawlers
Watchers
Sentries
Ferel Infection Flood Form
Ferel Combat Flood Form
Ferel Carrier Flood Form

Pure Stalker Flood Form
Pure Ranged Flood Form
Pure Tank Flood Form
Bomber Flood Form
Swarm Flood Form
Thrasher Flood Form
Combat Carrier Flood Form
Brutes
Elites
Grunts
Jackals
Hunters
Skirmishers
Drones
I'd love to see the San'Shyuum species return somehow too.
xsv wrote:
I don't want to see him die, but he's not immortal and deserves a heroic, good death
yea, he should end up mia wink wink, -SPARTANS NEVER DIE-
eLantern wrote:
I want to see and in most cases fight Covenant or Former Covenant Groups, Forerunner/Promethean, and Flood.

Give me:

Knights
Soliders
Crawlers
Watchers
Sentries
Ferel Infection Flood Form
Ferel Combat Flood Form
Ferel Carrier Flood Form

Pure Stalker Flood Form
Pure Ranged Flood Form
Pure Tank Flood Form
Bomber Flood Form
Swarm Flood Form
Thrasher Flood Form
Combat Carrier Flood Form
Brutes
Elites
Grunts
Jackals
Hunters
Skirmishers
Drones
I'd love to see the San'Shyuum species return somehow too.
UM YES PLIS
This is crazy but a a Sargent Johnson mode in the campaign where you play as Johnson but have less health and deal less melee damage and move have movement from the classic halo games this obvious will never happen
please I do not want the master chief's death can you give him a better ending where he does not die? , I would like an end in the ark
Accidentally selected the return of the Flood, but then realised that's the best choice.
The Covenant are no longer a major threat, so the focus is on the Prometheans.
The interesting thing about the Prometheans is that they were specifically designed to combat the Flood, and yet still failed.
Remember how interesting things became when the Flood were first introduced in Halo 1, and suddenly you're involved in a four way battle between Covenant, UNSC, Flood and Sentinels? Let's bring that feeling back.
In Halo 3 we were introduced to the Pure Forms, after the parasite 'evolved'. Let's see what the next stage looks like. 343i have the opportunity to make these classic enemies more fun, more challenging and more horrifying.
As long as it's done right storywise, I'm in.
I'd like to see a battle with the UNSC and The Swords of Sanghelios, vs Remnants of the Covenant vs The Prometheans and in the heat of the battle the flood show up and they all team up to fight the main threat.
A legendary edition
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Mejores finales, más épicos, con grandes batallas y enemigos poderosos, que no pasé como la decepción que fue el final del halo 4.
An actual story that's a proper followup on the previous campaign
A balanced Legendary Difficulty that is actually fun
A story that involves Master chief and his avengers assemble to all SPII's and an epic battle with Cortana death. With the addition of Chief not betraying the UNSC.
Plot twist
Osiris dies
Halo 6 is saved
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2