Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Halo Cenimatic Universe

OP SquirrelGuy106

Should halo to have its own cinematic universe

Poll Ends

Make Your Selection:

Should halo have its own feature length cenimatic universe similar to the marvel cenimatic universe, DCU, or Star Wars?, What would you like to see? A film adaptation of pre-existing halo comics (tales from slip space), books (fall of reach, flood, etc), games (halo 1,2,3 etc), or would you want new stories set during the events of the main line halo games?(similar to fire team raven).
It already has one. The FPS and RTS Halo games are undeniably connected together at this point. Back when Halo Wars was out, it was sort of it's own thing since Halo 3 was out at the same time, but now the sequel is caught up to the 'present' time.
Yes, I'll take what ever. Old stories, new stories, anything but it has to be done right. Not just thrown together just to make money.
NIC 020 wrote:
Yes, I'll take what ever. Old stories, new stories, anything but it has to be done right. Not just thrown together just to make money.
Yeah, Im right there with you. A little shocked that as of right now 38% of people who answered the poll said no.
NIC 020 wrote:
Yes, I'll take what ever. Old stories, new stories, anything but it has to be done right. Not just thrown together just to make money.
Yeah, Im right there with you. A little shocked that as of right now 38% of people who answered the poll said no.
I know it doesn't seem right. Why wouldn't you want more Halo?
It would be great to see them dive more into that platform
Yes yes yes. And also yes. I've had so many ideas for a movie series/universe. It could be amazing. But the key word is could. If you can find good filmmakers that have actually been big fans of the games. I'd also love to see more games branch out into other characters and time periods and perspectives, and have had plenty of ideas for those too. More Halo universe for me is just more happiness, when done right, and the direction of the franchise is restoring my hope more and more. 343 is really starting to get it I think.
hells yes!!!!
ADS Fenix wrote:
Yes yes yes. And also yes. I've had so many ideas for a movie series/universe. It could be amazing. But the key word is could. If you can find good filmmakers that have actually been big fans of the games. I'd also love to see more games branch out into other characters and time periods and perspectives, and have had plenty of ideas for those too. More Halo universe for me is just more happiness, when done right, and the direction of the franchise is restoring my hope more and more. 343 is really starting to get it I think.
What kind of ideas did you have, what would you like to see?
Yes but for the love of God please don’t make B rated movies. Thank you.
they already have one, Red vs Blue.
Yes but for the love of God please don’t make B rated movies. Thank you.
never heard of a B rated movie before.
Maddock82 wrote:
they already have one, Red vs Blue.
Yes but for the love of God please don’t make B rated movies. Thank you.
never heard of a B rated movie before.
B rated movies consist of average to below average acting, and digital effects. An example of A rated movie’s: Marvel Avengers movie’s. An example of B rated movie’s: Tremors, and Starship Troopers.
(Starship Troopers is okay in my book)
Yes, though it kind of already has one I wish they'd finally make those shows and movies that they've brought up in the past.
Given Hollywood's track record of murdering videogame adaptations - given that the examples you cited (Marvel, DC, Star Wars) can produce only a handful of good movies out of what's probably well over fifty titles (assuming you're not limiting DC to just the current crop of ZS movies) - and given the fact that Microsoft tried really hard and failed really hard to get a deal done... I'm going with "let that sleeping dog lay." You're just setting me up for disappointment.
Given Hollywood's track record of murdering videogame adaptations - given that the examples you cited (Marvel, DC, Star Wars) can produce only a handful of good movies out of what's probably well over fifty titles (assuming you're not limiting DC to just the current crop of ZS movies) - and given the fact that Microsoft tried really hard and failed really hard to get a deal done... I'm going with "let that sleeping dog lay." You're just setting me up for disappointment.
Thats very pessimistic lol
It definitely should. There is to much lore not to.
If 343 is ready to spend enough money and effort into it then Halo franchise could be the next star wars. But Please if you are making a movie just don’t do it like dragon ball’ movie it was a total disaster.
If 343 is ready to spend enough money and effort into it then Halo franchise could be the next star wars. But Please if you are making a movie just don’t do it like dragon ball’ movie it was a total disaster. It would be better if halo made animation show before a movie which could be used as trial.
HALO LIVE ACTION xD and bomb shell ruin it, this is a good concept as long they stick with CGI and computer graphics, Forward Until Dawn was pretty good, I def would watch some Spartan stories from other units.