Skip to main content
Just wonder what is yalls go to Main Halo game and why?
MCC all the way
MCC all the way
Same here for sure
At this time, my go to Halo game is Halo Reach mainly due to my quest to reach Inheritor as soon as possible. I have collected nearly 62% out of all credits required as we speak.

However, if it would be a ranking of the best Halo game, then I would obviously choose MCC due to some obvious reasons like that it's 6 Halo games in 1.
I’m indecisive between 2&3 so I said MCC.
lol halo mcc shouldn't count but for campaign id chose halo 2 and multiplayer i like halo 5.
Halo 2 for sure. It's the best world-building/story-wise, and has Arbiter's story. It's multiplayer is great too.

It had a collage of intriguing places to visit, arguably the most visually exciting in the series. There was New Mombasa, Cairo Station, Delta Halo's control room island (which had pines and was beautiful), the Forerunner facility on Threshold, the Quarantine Zone, the Sentinel wall, the Covenant capital High Charity, and Delta Halo. just so many places and sights to see compared to CE and 4's relatively local mission locations and Halo 3's drab Earth missions (although it became more remarkable in it's later missions, especially the last one). Halo 5 moved us around the galaxy like 2, but showed us Meridian (a glassed planet), Sanghelios (in it's desert regions), Genesis (which was too alien to be connected to), among others that weren't remarkable really and had little to no "wow factor", none were pretty at all.

I'm not sure why MCC is an option? I'm surprised many of you like to surf menus and browse different medals and achievements, since that's all MCC is- an interface. Vote on the individual games, otherwise this poll is pointless because you just selected 6 different games.
Well, if you include MCC in your poll, then there's literally no Halo Game you're gonna miss out on. Personally, I am a big fan of CE, and Reach. But ODST and 2 always come back as something I enjoy, and Halo 3 isn't bad either. So... MCC is really the only thing I could say anyway.
Well, if you include MCC in your poll, then there's literally no Halo Game you're gonna miss out on. Personally, I am a big fan of CE, and Reach. But ODST and 2 always come back as something I enjoy, and Halo 3 isn't bad either. So... MCC is really the only thing I could say anyway.
I included the MCC cause their is a mix of people that like the MCC but also their are people that like the xbox Halo and xbox 360 Halo versions of the games over the Halo MCC.
MCC aka All of the above.
I included the MCC cause their is a mix of people that like the MCC but also their are people that like the xbox Halo and xbox 360 Halo versions of the games over the Halo MCC.
I see. I suppose that's fair then. It makes sense. Especially with some of the bugs surrounding MCC right now, (and since launch)
Just wonder what is yalls go to Main Halo game and why?
lol no one choosed 5 😂
Halo Reacch man!!
It will be the Halo Master Chief Collection. I want to follow the entire story from Halo Reach to Halo 4.
I am currently doing the master chief legacy playlist on MCC
Halo 3 in my opinion has the best 'epic' moments.
For some reason I am enjoying the Halo 5 multiplayer. But Warzone Firefight respawn times can do one
EVoro77 wrote:
Halo Reacch m
EVoro77 wrote:
Halo Reacch man!!
Same here for Halo Reach
Halo MCC
Mcc easily
MCC cuz it's all those games expect five in those non fps halos.