Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Halo Infinite and Player Customization.

OP CarnageYautja

Let us rejoice lol. So in regard to the recent news of Halo Infinite going to include Halo Reach based player customization, I think I might have come up with some cool ideas.

What if we could choose exactly how we want to look in multiplayer? For example, how diverse and cool would it be to customize your Spartan as a Spartan II (Halo's 1-3), Spartan III (Halo Reach) or Spartan IV (Halo 4/5) or a mix of each from all Spartan armor types. The same thing can go for elites if they are playable. Elite armors from Halo Reach, Halo 2:Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 4/Halo 5 armor types could be implemented into Halo Infinite. So basically, we could choose to look like a Halo Reach Elite, Halo 2:Anniversary Elite, Halo 3 Elite, Halo 4/5 Elite or a mix of each from all Elite armor types too. And of course, they can add in new armor parts for both as well. But I think this would give us all the opportunity to be very unique and have the best of both 343's design and Bungie's design.

Perhaps they can base the armor texture and coloring like they did in Halo Reach but have it based off of Halo Reach's/Halo 4's customization options. Keep the black undersuits like Halo Reach/Halo 3 did and be able to change your helmet with Halo Reach's helmet variations, torso, left shoulder, right shoulder, both wrists/forearms, both knees/legs and visor.

I think this could really make player customization on another level and bring alot uniqueness to each of us players. Me personally and if they allow Elites to be playable, I would be an Elite from Halo Reach, wearing the full zealot armor lol. I really hope 343 see's this and may even consider it.

Really would like to see your thoughts on this and would like to know who would you be as a Spartan or Elite?
Spartan II for sure.
Spartan III any day of the week

Spoiler:
Show
Spartan II!
Spartan-II, always.
Spartan II. No question.
I see you Spartan IIs lol. Where are my elites at lol?
A mixture. And people seem to be confused, it’s not going to have reach’s customization system. They said people who liked halo reach’s system will be happy with this but it’s not the same.
Spartan 2, but I don't mind mixing it up
As much as I like spartan II, Im really digging the new models.
A mixture. And people seem to be confused, it’s not going to have reach’s customization system. They said people who liked halo reach’s system will be happy with this but it’s not the same.
I can see most people being confused. I think it might be because of the hype lol. But I just hope that it's based off Reach's customization system and has alot of unique variety.
Spartan III any day of the week

Spoiler:
Show
Don't fret my fellow Spartan III, I seem to be the only Elite lol. I'm a lone wolf too lol.
Spartan II forever. I hope the customization is Reach level + I want my guy to be exactly mine. I don't want to find anyone who looks exactly like me, and I definitely don't want to look like a power ranger again. I hope the paint jobs have imperfections and not be as bright as a second sun, and look like you've actually seen combat before and aren't fresh off out of training.
Spartan II forever. I hope the customization is Reach level + I want my guy to be exactly mine. I don't want to find anyone who looks exactly like me, and I definitely don't want to look like a power ranger again. I hope the paint jobs have imperfections and not be as bright as a second sun, and look like you've actually seen combat before and aren't fresh off out of training.
True that, I absolutely agree with you man. I hope they don't include the helmet variations that were in Halo 4 and Halo 5. In Halo 4, the helmet variations of the same helmets and armor pieces consisted of lines, stripes, and patterns lol. Literally lol. In Halo 5, I think it was the same thing too. I wouldn't really want that again. I'd rather have the helmet variations be like they were in Halo Reach. Maybe even the other body parts can have variations like the helmets as well. I'd say the lines, stripes, and patterns can work if they were legit designs of some sorts. Instead of just having a stripe or line here and a stripe or pattern there.
Could I be a grunt in a grunt goblin?!
Could I be a grunt in a grunt goblin?!
Lol yes you can. Become the grunt we all need you to be.