Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Halo Infinite Gameplay drop

OP SupposedBongo48

the 2nd or 4th one
Honestly, whenever it's ready. Which I would assume would have been during E3 2020 (RIP).
When it's ready to be revealed?
ECN Knight wrote:
When it's ready to be revealed?
True, whenever its ready it will be revealed.
Within the next 6 months is my preference, but I choose E3.
Honestly, whenever it's ready. Which I would assume would have been during E3 2020 (RIP).
Whatever they were showing at E3 will probably be on the Xbox Live Stream that Phil Spencer said would be in its place this year. Probably.

I still reckon June / July is a safe bet.
well E3 is canceled this year so probably the 4th one
will E3 is canceled this year so probably the 4th one
There’s gonna be an online stream that will show all the games that E3 would’ve shown since E3 is cancelled
oh cool
Pretty much this. Thank you.
I had a feeling that they'd HAVE to release gameplay at E3 this year, but with E3 being canceled, they cant really do that. I'm sure that the team over at Xbox will make some kind of presentation of their own, with everything they had planned for E3, and play it on their own platform or through some 3rd party streaming service (Twitch or Youtube).
I think June 2020 or July 2020 will be a perfect day to release the Halo Infinite official gameplay. I have been waiting to see an official gameplay from the new Halo video game.
In the E3 for sure hopefully
Hopefully soon, i need some more halo in my life.
In e3 dates
Like online school, we need a completely online E3, and that's where they should unveil it.
During e3