Halo infinite live action trailer

OP Recon494

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
No fake stuff
I've been wondering about that too. From the trailer, as far as things like armor/weapon/architect design we can look at a few different things: marines armour and weapons, Chief's armour, warthog, and the beam emitters.

In my opinion this is what each looks like to me:
Marine armour: hybrid
Marine weapon: modern
Chief: hybrid, heavier on the classic side
Warthog: modern
Beam emitter: modern

Based on what we've seen so far I think it's looking to be a good mix.
Everything's looking pretty good so far
Recon494 wrote:
I've been wondering about that too. From the trailer, as far as things like armor/weapon/architect design we can look at a few different things: marines armour and weapons, Chief's armour, warthog, and the beam emitters.

I think so too. Only thing I'm not really digging is the gas canisters on the back of the warthog, seriously what's with 343 and their exposed explosive targets lol Small complaint though, everything else is looking dope.
Recon494 wrote:
Yes. The live action trailers are some of my favorites.
I agree
i agree as well
Recon494 wrote:

I think so too. Only thing I'm not really digging is the gas canisters on the back of the warthog, seriously what's with 343 and their exposed explosive targets lol Small complaint though, everything else is looking dope.
They could have both versions of the worthog in halo infinite
Recon494 wrote:
Recon494 wrote:

They could have both versions of the worthog in halo infinite
Certainly possible. Perhaps the Infinity has to ration resources since the Created are taking over the galaxy, and have to resort to making or finding the older and simpler designs of the Warthog and other vehicles.
I never care for live action trailers. Show me the game. That’s all I wana see.
I'd be happy with a live-action or Blur CG trailer, but would prefer live-action.
Atonith wrote:
The live action trailers are just to get your hype up, and there will be other trailers with gameplay too
Recon494 wrote:
Atonith wrote:
The live action trailers are just to get your hype up, and there will be other trailers with gameplay too
Im aware if the reason for it. They do look good. And if it was for a movie it would be amazing. But if I’m seeing what’s essentially an ad for a game. I wana see the game. I’d get more hyped seeing some amazing game play and graphics then a short film that just happens to be themed like the game.
I loved "We Are ODST" and the Halo 3 ad campaign. Something similar to those would be fantastic!
The Squigz wrote:
I loved "We Are ODST" and the Halo 3 ad campaign. Something similar to those would be fantastic!
I agree
Atonith wrote:
Recon494 wrote:
Atonith wrote:
Im aware if the reason for it. They do look good. And if it was for a movie it would be amazing. But if I’m seeing what’s essentially an ad for a game. I wana see the game. I’d get more hyped seeing some amazing game play and graphics then a short film that just happens to be themed like the game.
I get what you mean, unfortunately for you a lot games don't show gameplay in there first ads, I'm okay without seeing gameplay in the first couple of ads though.
With the number of Live-Action trailers seen in games these days, it would not surprise me in the least to see one for Halo: Infinite.
With the number of Live-Action trailers seen in games these days, it would not surprise me in the least to see one for Halo: Infinite.
I just hope that they do them as good as Reach and Halo 5 which I think they did really well on.
As long as it's not misleading...
343i made one misleading trailer series. Doesn’t mean Infinite’s trailers will.
I was just about to post this, thanks.

Yes! *remembering back to halo 3's*
Would be amazing! But I doubt it to be honest
I think it would be cool, and it would be an interesting tradition to keep going. Halo 3 had Landfall, ODST had We are ODST, Reach, Remember Reach, Halo 4 had Scanned and that one official trailer that I cant find a name for, and then Halo 5 had the Hunt the Truth ads. I don't think that CE or 2 had any, but they should keep the live action trailers going!
Absolutely yes! .... .... As long as it isn't a trailer that missleads the fans of direction of the game, like the halo five trailer of lock and chief.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3