Halo Reach as MCC DLC

OP Mission Rocker

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Well I would be enjoyed to see halo reach to be on the mcc just as I want to see halo wars onto the mcc but xbox one backwards compatibility is coming to the console but I don't see the reason why they should add the game to the master chief collection since the game halo reach is coming to the Xbox one because of Xbox one backwards compatibility.
Should be free not because it's sounds good to be free but 343 did mess mcc up so they should give it out for free if they do add DLC
Should be free not because it's sounds good to be free but 343 did mess mcc up so they should give it out for free if they do add DLC
Yeah, I agree.

Some might argue "But we already got ODST for free." And yeah that's true, but that was because of how they bungled the first few months of release.

Now here it is August and things still aren't stable, still aren't working like they should.

Halo Reach would be a nice offer as an apology for STILL not having things right.
Uh, why pay since it will be backwards (disc) compatible this fall? Free download option too.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

"Xbox One Backward Compatibility is here. Now you can play a growing number of your Xbox 360 games on Xbox One at no additional cost. With over 100 titles slated for this fall, and hundreds more in the months to come, Xbox One is now the best place to play your Xbox 360 games. Experience the greatest games lineup in Xbox history—exclusively on Xbox One."

"Xbox One Backward Compatibility is available at no additional cost, so you don’t have to pay to play games you already own."

Halo Reach is even pictured right there for $%^&* sake!
dI already don't like ODST being a part of MCC. Its called the Master Chief Collection for a reason. I don't want to play as some wussy ODST that screams like a girl every timoe he sees a grunt.
Dude do you even halo
I think that having Reach in there would be nice. I think that if they put all the Reach maps in there it would be even better & if they made it free or a little cost.
I would consider it. ODST had no master chief cameo and Reach did. It would've made more sense to have Reach as the first dlc.
Why do people want to give money to 343 when bungie made halo reach as well 343 should just give it out for free just like odst also that 343 messed up MCC they could atleast make us feel better for free content
No point in having Reach in MCC it would limit the customization and most likely would cost money to get. I'd rather have the game by itself with Backwards compatibility coming and have no server issues unlike MCC.
YES WITHOUT HESITATION
Why not?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature. Please do not flame or attack other members. Please do not bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The main draw of Reach was the excellent multiplayer and from that I say that it wouldn't work on the MCC collection
i really want h1a in mcc
BudaVision wrote:
The more Halo content on Xbox One the better. I would drop 50 bucks for a complete remaster of Reach.
This
Second.
Getting Reach to the MCC why not, ODST had nothing to do with the masterchief, so they can also do it with reach.
as an amazing song once said "its all about reach!"
Rvn0516 wrote:
Getting Reach to the MCC why not, ODST had nothing to do with the masterchief, so they can also do it with reach.
ODST was added as it runs on the Halo 3 engine which was already ported. Reach is a while different beast that would take a long time to port and due the way customization works in MCC, you would again be stuck with armour sets. Adding another game to hoppers really would help matters either
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5