Halo Reach Elites or Halo 5 Elites

OP FXNRXR

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Halo Reach Elites or Halo 5 Elites

Make Your Selection:

Now I wonder if this even cutting close, looking at all those topics about elites that look more like brutes than elites that pretty much sweeped the bigfoot elites under the rug in number of discussions.

Physiological designs are both on the bottom of the list but where Halo Reach variants problems mostly limited to their feet the H5g physiological models were simply contstructed of nothing but problem points.

Now the movement of Halo Reach elites were much more elite like, swift & effective where at worst points H5g elites looked like they wobbled from side to side under their own mass. Absolutely horrid to watch their pathetic efforts with their sluggish movement.

Then the armor design, kind of mixed sets in Halo Reach with some quite proper sets like zealot & minor, particularly, but also some absolutely hideous creations like the somewhat infamous general, but yet again H5g found a way to go even lower with gnome hat sleeveless otherwise heavy plates minor look while also, for who knows why, returned the general design too.

As for the dialogue design, H5g is a no go with their somewhat asian sounding new alien language is absolute heresy & should be purged in the holy flames of wort wort wort. Halo Reach had adequate though not optimal design either.
... What did the H5 elites even do right? One thing?
Just look at their helmets....
Reach
Spartans (slow and weak) Elites (Fast as hell and powerful)

Halo 5
Spartans (Fast and powerful) Elites (Slow and weak)

I feel the Regression from both parties honestly in those two games.
Reach
Spartans (slow and weak) Elites (Fast as hell and powerful)

Halo 5
Spartans (Fast and powerful) Elites (Slow and weak)

I feel the Regression from both parties honestly in those two games.
I feel like Reach cutscenes just made everyone feel kinda slow. If they sped up the hand to hand combat cutscenes by just 5 to 10 percent I bet you we wouldnt have the impression of halo reaches spartan 3s being slow.

In addition the elites they were fighting close quarters were mostly ultra and zelot class and they were spartan 3s. In H5 they were spartan 4s with all their (stupid) boosters and movement abilities making them faster. The elites had no reason to turn into the abominations that they did.

Call me a bungie shill, they messed a coulple things up here and there. 343 took a franchise into the ground and kept digging deeper. Its only been about a year since they realized theyve already dug a deep grave. Hopefully between the mcc coming to pc and halo infinite hopefully being good, theyll come back out as a growing franchise.
Reach elites have more(and better) designs.
H5 elites are boring
All 11 percent of you who voted halo 5 need to stop ruining the art style of the halo franchise.
BOWEN 021 wrote:
Just look at their helmets....
At least they are somewhat pointed and raised at the back as opposed to the silly baseball-cap-looking helmets from H2A.
Forever Blessed.
I don’t mind the Elite armours in Halo 5, but it’s their overall look. They don’t look how an Elite should look. They feel clunky and more restrained by their armour in 5. Whereas Reach’s Elite armour was just so darn good. I feel Bungie nailed it with Reach Elites (except the Generals, the horn bit kinda irritates me)
I don’t mind the Elite armours in Halo 5, but it’s their overall look. They don’t look how an Elite should look. They feel clunky and more restrained by their armour in 5. Whereas Reach’s Elite armour was just so darn good. I feel Bungie nailed it with Reach Elites (except the Generals, the horn bit kinda irritates me)
Same for me.
Halo 5 Elite's armor always kind off bugged me.
For the Halo Reach armor only two armor weren't good for me well one was mostly okay (The Field Marshall) but the other wasn't good (The Generals).
My favorites were Spec-ops and Ranger.
Halo Reach Elites all the way.
Reach had the best designs for the Elites hands down imo, they had that lithe yet bulky look, and their armor was all exotic and alien (the Zealots and Generals had the coolest designs imo)
Halo 2 Anniversary elites, I was never a fan of Halo 5 or Halo Reach's designs.
The Elites from Halo reach are demons!
If you don't have a noob combo or a plasma rifle on Legendary... You are mostly... Dead.
Halo reach has health system.. So any mistake could be your death.

Halo 5 elites are easy to kill.
Yeah, I'm going to say Reach Elites. They just have a sleek yet powerful look and movement to them, especially when compared to the H5 Elites.
Remember Reach.
This is like comparing the CE magnum and the H2 magnum.
Halo Reach e-actually, all Bungie elites look so much better, even in the crude graphics of Halo 2. I don’t get why 343I wants Elites to be stupid and bulky. I advocate for a return to the good old days of Halo 3 and Reach, and if you’re with me, dear viewer, then I know you’ll join me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2