Halo Reach in the MCC

OP Ceramic Pigs

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Should Halo Reach be added to the MCC

Make Your Selection:

Now that MCC is being updated again people are discussing whether Reach should be added to the MCC. There are pros (1080p 60fps gameplay, more convenient) and cons (over saturates multiplayer, wouldn't be the full game) to adding it and I am curious to see what the majority is. I for one can understand both sides of the argument but I think it would be cool to add Reach and include it in the slayer and BTB playlists and give it an arena playlist of its own. Can't hurt much.
Why not? I doubt they will but it makes more sense than ODST as it has a Chief cameo. I miss invasion.
only multiplayer, or maybe just halo reach invasion and infection.
No. I think there should be only the games that follow Master Chief's story. Otherwise, there's no point calling it the Master Chief Collection.
I say no for the fact Master chief is not in it.
I'd rather have a Halo Reach: Anniversary in like 5 to 7 years, but I'm good either way.
Honestly I was actually a bit disappointed when I found out it WASN’T in the MCC, but then again I understand why. Mostly because it’s the Master Chiefs games, and Reach didn’t include the Chief. But it would be nice to have all the games in one convenient spot so everybody has a chance to play it/play it again.
ODST is in it.So why not?
Yes. Adding Reach will make the game even more fun.
Maddock82 wrote:
only multiplayer, or maybe just halo reach invasion and infection.
Not without slayer, btb, swat, and multiteam!
Hell yeah!
No. I think there should be only the games that follow Master Chief's story. Otherwise, there's no point calling it the Master Chief Collection.
*cough* ODST *cough*
Skullclash wrote:
*cough* ODST *cough*
Yes, I know ODST is there. And I think it makes no sense to be in the MCC.
Don't get me wrong, I still like the game. I don't have it in the MCC yet, but I was planning to get it. I am just not very sure about it since I have it on the 360 already, but I'll see.
No. Reach by itself has awesome customization and a great ranking system that they wouldn't be able to put in the MCC. Putting it on the MCC could also possibly kill the population playing on the original Reach. It's not that I don't like Reach, it's just that I'd hate to see it without all it's glory.
BIGB EC wrote:
but its a fact that master chief is in
BIGB EC wrote:
but its a fact that master chief is in
Guess I stand corrected.
As much as I like the idea, it makes no sense. A reach anniversary would be better.
Though it woruld be nice it does not make sense because the MMC is focused on master cheif
Maybe for a anniversary update
No, Master Chief while making a brief cameo and it's important leading up to Combat Evolved, I don't want to lose Halo Reach's community to the MCC. Halo Reach's armor is amazing, but in MCC they're only in sets, so less customization. I can still find a match of Halo Reach's multiplayer and I love firefight but neither will be that popular in the MCC. But if there was a custom games browser like in Halo 5 in the MCC then maybe.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2