Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Halo Reach in the MCC

OP Ceramic Pigs

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Now that MCC is being updated again people are discussing whether Reach should be added to the MCC. There are pros (1080p 60fps gameplay, more convenient) and cons (over saturates multiplayer, wouldn't be the full game) to adding it and I am curious to see what the majority is. I for one can understand both sides of the argument but I think it would be cool to add Reach and include it in the slayer and BTB playlists and give it an arena playlist of its own. Can't hurt much.
Why wouldn't it be the full game?!

I definitely want it; mainly just for firefight. If they don't include firefight, don't even bother.
Now that MCC is being updated again people are discussing whether Reach should be added to the MCC. There are pros (1080p 60fps gameplay, more convenient) and cons (over saturates multiplayer, wouldn't be the full game) to adding it and I am curious to see what the majority is. I for one can understand both sides of the argument but I think it would be cool to add Reach and include it in the slayer and BTB playlists and give it an arena playlist of its own. Can't hurt much.

I definitely want it; mainly just for firefight. If they don't include firefight, don't even bother.
Well they simplified the customization for H3 and H4 and they didn't include ODST's Firefight so it's a reasonable assumption that they'd do the same for Reach, therefore not giving players the full experience.

Well they simplified the customization for H3 and H4 and they didn't include ODST's Firefight so it's a reasonable assumption that they'd do the same for Reach, therefore not giving players the full experience.
I don't think so. Along with the speculation and rumors that 343 will add Reach to the MCC, has also been the speculation that they will complete ODST with the addition of that game's firefight mode, too. And with Reach, the multiplayer is much more important than ODST (since ODST only had firefight without normal multiplayer).
I would say yes due to the simple fact that we would actually get to play Reach's DLC maps if it were in MCC. Invasion in 60 fps would also be sweet. However, if it really is that big of a deal that the Master Chief isn't in Reach (he's not in ODST either, just sayin) it might just be better to release a definitive edition of Reach at some point like they did with Halo Wars. Reach is the only Halo game that hasn't got some sort of performance upgrade and I'd say it deserves one.
No. I think there should be only the games that follow Master Chief's story. Otherwise, there's no point calling it the Master Chief Collection.
Did you forget ODST was on there?
BIGB EC wrote:
I say no for the fact Master chief is not in it.
but its a fact that master chief is in
As a brief cameo, not in the whole story.
sprouts55 wrote:
Why not? I doubt they will but it makes more sense than ODST as it has a Chief cameo. I miss invasion.
True can't argue with that.
No. I think there should be only the games that follow Master Chief's story. Otherwise, there's no point calling it the Master Chief Collection.
Did you forget ODST was on there?
Did you forget to read my post after that one? :)
My favorite Halo game in HD at 60FPS? Yes, please. Even if it's just multiplayer.
I would love to play the Reach campaign in 60 fps at 4k. That would be amazing.
No, I think it shouldn't be added into the Master Chief Collection because,
1.It would add more GB's to the overall game size and would eventually make the game an overall mess.
2. It only has a Master Chief Easter Egg in the end game, where as, you only play as a group of different Spartans.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2