OP ChocoboFan01

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Heh, no haters here. its all Love It or It's Okay
Customization was great, campaign was enjoyable, multiplayer had a good pace to it, what is there not to love?
one of my favorites maybe my favorite
SP: love it
MpP hate it
Mostly agree but Firefight's awesome, Invasion's cool, and a lot of the MP issues could probably be fixed by balance fixes.

Some of the Reach maps are phenomenal - especially the asymmetrical ones
Personally, I do not LOVE Halo Reach, but I do not HATE it as well.
I see Halo Reach as a very well made game that is enjoyable in its campaign and some of its MP, however I do not enjoy its MP a lot due to many tryhards and a competitive context itself, not a lot of room for a fun MP.
And also, at least from personal experience, most toxic people of the Halo community tend to reside (Play most of their time) on Halo Reach, and be quite aggressive to other players who don't dedicated their mind and soul to the game (I guess we can look at them as fanatics and fanatics are not exactly a positive stand). I know there are good people from the Halo community that play Halo Reach as well and I´m glad for them, However, I repeat based on my personal experience, most toxic Halo players I have ever known and/or met, do come from Halo Reach.
But besides that, I think Halo Reach is great game, not that I love or hate it, but I enjoy it.
I hated Pre-TU Reach. Camo was heavily abused. Sword-blocking with normal melees was ridiculous. Bloom is a dumb mechanic for Halo. Armor Lock was extremely OP.

Once TU settings hit, I was in love with it at the time. I never played default Reach again, and really really hope TU settings are used across the board for the MCC version.
Halo Reach was the only Halo I didn't play immediately when it released. I picked it up about 2 years later and remember being indifferent towards it. Over the years however the more I went back and played the more I really liked it. The campaign is one of the funnest in the series by far.
Love it!

Both the SP and MP was great, and the multiplayer community was amazing. I can't wait to play it on PC!!!
I hated Pre-TU Reach. Camo was heavily abused. Sword-blocking with normal melees was ridiculous. Bloom is a dumb mechanic for Halo. Armor Lock was extremely OP.

Once TU settings hit, I was in love with it at the time. I never played default Reach again, and really really hope TU settings are used across the board for the MCC version.
I would imagine they would use them. those are the kind of settings that stuck around, and are still present to this day in the OG halo reach. If they used Pre-Update settings, halo reach would be much less balanced. I like it as it is now.

I would imagine they would use them. those are the kind of settings that stuck around, and are still present to this day in the OG halo reach. If they used Pre-Update settings, halo reach would be much less balanced. I like it as it is now.
Except Bloom wasn't tied to the TU update. TU gametype settings were only made possible because of the update itself allowing for it. The game type still had to make use of the adjust weapon settings or else the default bloom was still used, which I hated with a passion lol.
The last golden halo. The new ones are ok but damn

This post has been hidden.

Reach could easily be considered the best halo by far.
Love it, the story, gameplay and customs
It's pretty damn good, definitely way better than "okay". The only drawbacks of the whole game were the lack of skill ranking and the campaign's heavy reliance on character death scenes rather than map design to make the story memorable. Every single multiplayer map (except Forge World) being ripped straight out of the campaign was a bit lazy too. Great game regardless.
Kat died too quick, jorge died a heroic death but it was all for nothing even though he was such a good character, emile and carter died heroic meaningful deaths, Jun only had minimal screen time, and noble 6 didnt finish any fight, what he did was essentially blowing his brains out with extra steps, as for all the noble 6 survived theories, no hi didnt, he died in the extreme temperatures of glassing, firefight you could sit in a corner and rack up points, multiplayer has too many of either tryhards, afk, or griefers, forge was good but confusing, and all custom maps were essentially grey because of the pieces normal colors, vehicles were cool but felt like just combinations of previous ones, and the plasma repeater is a bigger plasma rifle, change my mind, the elite models hands dont grip the guns, their mandibles clip through helmets, and nightvision mode while cool is utterly useless the majority of the time, "oh im gonna turn on nightvision in here, lets walk outside, aaaaaand i need glasses" and while i admit that having multiplayer armor be your campaign character it probably doesnt help that your heroic death can be "bright pink flaming skull master chief" themed, the credit system requires so much saving up, like lets say i wanna buy kats helmet, i had to save up about a week in grifball, the game mode that pays the most to get it, and thats all anyone ever plays anymore, forget fun games, its all energy swords and gravity hammers now, and going back to the campaign, i gotta give props to the people responsible for background fighting, it makes it seem like you are apart of an army when you see hornets firing upon scarabs in the background, but if noble 6 wouldve just went with keyes and cortona then chief, johnson, and dubbo might have not been the lone survivers of halo Ce, they couldve possibly had keyes and noble 6, then miranda wouldnt be sad at the beginning of halo 2. I did enjoy it though
Halo reach is god
Blasphemy.....it’s an okay game. The novel should’ve been the game though.
halo reach has the best campaign and multiplayer there was so much customisations and it all just fell into place best halo
The game has a few flaws, but it does so much right that it is easily one of the most replayable games.
ready to play it again. Good times coming this summer
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4