Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Halo Trivia: Round 11

OP kiwininja332

What UNSC Armed Forces branch are ODST's under?

Make Your Selection:

RULES:
  1. Don't spoil the answer in the comments. The answer will be posted 24 hours after the poll is posted.
  2. Don't look up the answer, no matter how tempting that can be.
  3. Leave ideas for future posts in the replies, maybe you'll see your idea posted!
Helljumper! Helljumper! Where you been?
And the answer is...
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I actually didn't know the answer. I chose Navy but I'm not suprised. This is, however, very interesting
I love ODST's. If it was not for the Master Chief and Blue Team, then they would be number one for me.
I actually didn't know the answer. I chose Navy but I'm not suprised. This is, however, very interesting
This actually raises a question for me. In the US military (and I think in some other major military organizations) the Marines are technically a separate branch, but fall under the Department of the Navy. Is the UNSC set up the same way, with the marines being a subset of the navy? Or are they entirely separate?
This actually raises a question for me. In the US military (and I think in some other major military organizations) the Marines are technically a separate branch, but fall under the Department of the Navy. Is the UNSC set up the same way, with the marines being a subset of the navy? Or are they entirely separate?
So according to Halopedia.org, the setup is this:
This means the Marine Corps falls under the Unified Ground Command, but they accompany the Navy wherever they go as the UNSC's rapid defense force. The U.S. Marine Corps does the same thing today with the U.S. Navy.

Hope this helps.
Navy seals, blackops division.