1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
It’s going to be funny to see how many people choose HaloFollower lol, but yeah, who’s your favorite Halo Youtuber and if they’re not up there, list in the comments. I should’ve put Metal Head Spartan up there.
Tie between Halo Canon, Act Man, and Hiddenxperia. Simply because I jump between each of these channels almost exclusively. Had to pick Halo Canon because that was the first Halo-centric Youtube channel I got into. I missed his content for the few weeks he was on hiatus, but very glad to see him back.
I can't choose all of these, so I picked others and said UberNick
Halo Follower is my favorite but I've been watching GeneralKidd
it is between HaloXpedia and Halo Follower for me.
Act Man & HiddenXperia are tied for first, and General Heed comes in at a pretty close second
They all have their unique qualities. For example I like watching Halo Canon for external lore. I like HiddenXperia for his ICONIC Flood videos. And finally Act man and Latenight for their highly detailed reviews and opinions. I like them all and can’t simply choose one.
Dislike Hidden, Follower because they are annoying essentially begging for subs, likes, views, Patreon money. Not sure which if any of them might be some other guy but I know one was passing off "merchandise" he'd get his pants sued off for. Hidden is the better of the two as he actually has integrity and doesn't blatantly pander to r/halocirclejerk.

But most of all I really do not like ActMan. Seriously? Getting high on camera for views? Great example for your viewers. I could write all day long of how much I don't like this guy. There's so much I want to say but doing so here would probably land me a warning and deletion of the post, so I won't.

Haven't heard of the other ones, so they could be just as bad. But this is YouTube so having any decency is exceptionally rare
I chose other for my boy Reclximer.
Act Man!
Dislike Hidden, Follower because they are annoying essentially begging for subs, likes, views, Patreon money. Not sure which if any of them might be some other guy but I know one was passing off "merchandise" he'd get his pants sued off for. Hidden is the better of the two as he actually has integrity and doesn't blatantly pander to r/halocirclejerk.

But most of all I really do not like ActMan. Seriously? Getting high on camera for views? Great example for your viewers. I could write all day long of how much I don't like this guy. There's so much I want to say but doing so here would probably land me a warning and deletion of the post, so I won't.

Haven't heard of the other ones, so they could be just as bad. But this is YouTube so having any decency is exceptionally rare
Bro, he didn't get high on camera for views. He said why the YOINK not share what ideas I had for Halo: Infinite when he was high. Also why does it matter? Who do you think his viewers are? He makes content that in my opinion does not cater to young audiences. I feel like if kids did watch his channel they would not understand some of his in depth reviews.
ShotAces wrote:
I chose other for my boy Reclximer.
Same, Reclaimer is my favorite. It used to be Luke TheNotable before he switched....
Favorites and most influential for me are Mint Blitz, Eagle Precursor, iSpiteful, Proximity, and Stress.
Hidden Xperia and Ubernick. I also occasionally watch the act man, halo cannon, and Halo Completionist.
Top 5:
Aozolai
ShyWay
Brusky
UberNick
KevinKoolx

Honorable Mentions:
Vetoed
iSpiteful
Proximitty
Genesis Rider
Proximity, Ubernick, and even though he doesn't do Halo anymore, I have a soft spot for Luke the notable as stumbling across one of his videos on YouTube got me back into Halo and more serious about improving after not playing for over a year.
Act Man, HiddenXperia, and LateNightGaming are the holy trinity (or the 3 prophets) of Halo youtubers
EchoLoco2 wrote:
Act Man, HiddenXperia, and LateNightGaming are the holy trinity (or the 3 prophets) of Halo youtubers
I have a personal nickname for HiddenXperia, the name was Haloracle. Halo+Lore+Oracle. I thought it was sort of clever and funny
Ubernick is definitely my favorite rn but hidden is a close second
Ubernick, Halo Canon, Covenant Canon, and Chief Canuck even though he hasn't been very active lately.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2