1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
EckhartsLadder, Halo Canon, and Latenightgaming are a few of my favorite channels.
Kevin Kool X is my favourite.
It was pretty hard to choose between late night, act man, and RennsReviews but I just ended up going with late night because he goes super in depth and takes things a bit slower than the other two.
Installtion00 hands down. Eckharts second. Hidden and ubernick are good too. Also tehspearhead.

Halofollower is kinda... Dumb. Act man... A chad.
The Act Man for sure but Hidden at a very close second.
I like that Genesis Rider guy. He's pretty cool. ;)
Hidden Xperia. I use to listen to Halofollower a lot but lost interest in his stuff.
HiddenXperia and UberNick
RAS-Reclaimer Air Squadron Channel!!!!
HaloCanon. HiddenXperia comes in at a close second. I just love watching Halo lore vids. Honourable mentions to ActMan, iSpiteful and UberNick, because of their general Halo content. Years ago when starting to get into Halo, HaloFollower is who I used to watch, but they aren’t very reliable for lore vids.
I've learnt so much about Halo in the span of days thanks to HiddenXperia.
Hokiebird428, he has great guides for legendary.
Going to go with HiddenXperia as my number 1, with Halo Canon as my number 2, and Installation 00 coming up with a close third.
Latenightgaming
Metalhead Spartan FTW!
I love everyone on that list except one (of whom I feel indifferent). There are plenty of other great Halo YouTubers as well, but I understand you can only fit eight options.
General Kidd’s the best halo youtuber
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3