1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
My favorite is KevinKoolx!
Mint Blitz ?
I love HiddenXperia because he brings a ton of lore and fun stories to the fans who aren’t deep into the expanded lore. I actually did a book talk on Halo: Legends in my ELA class and was able to do a very good job because I had HiddenXperia to give me even deeper looks into h the stories in the book.
General Heed 100%, answering the questions I've had about the games since I was a kid and the questions I didn't know I had.
It’s going to be funny to see how many people choose HaloFollower lol, but yeah, who’s your favorite Halo Youtuber and if they’re not up there, list in the comments. I should’ve put Metal Head Spartan up there.
I did watch halofollower at first, but I think that hiddenxperia does it best. There's Halo canon too when I'm unsure about a thing that happens in a book, or where a character goes after a certain point
Installation 00 because he does very detailed videos.
Halo Hunter! can't forget him!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Aozolai, he makes great videos about certain aspects of the game, it's mechanics, and other cool stuff.
I don't have a particular favorite. But Hidden Xperia, Act Man, and UberNick comes to mind.
Had to pick "Other" because I didn't see Halo Completionist on the list. His LASO walkthroughs and other guides are really in depth and fun to play along with. I also like Act Man for his analysis of what makes Halo great and where it has gone astray (along with his analysis of other franchises), also played against him in a BTB match awhile ago (he kicked my -Yoink-!). Halo Canon dose really cool book reviews so I like his channel for that.
None. They are a waste of time and they actually threaten the franchise they claim to love.
I like Patman Gaming
im a halo infection youtober person
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3