OP Krak Rex

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3

Noob Combo does not count

Make Your Selection:

THe pistol has to do 100 % of the damage then get the kill. After 14 years of playing halo I can honestly say I don't think I've ever gotten a kill with it.
Other than in campaign I've never even tried....
Yes, very occasionally. I think I have a solid 3 kills with the Plasma Pistol's primary fire mode.
I did and in the newer titles it is not that hard anymore.
Halo Reach PP was great.
Halo Reach PP was great.
for the emp burst or spray down cover fire, but the dmg of every single shot was, well, it could have been a little bit higher.

*fun fact* we can see that a fully charged plasma pistole can hold up severl hundrest of shots, but neither in the games :D
I think I've gotten around 7 without the newb combo
Does the Void's Tear count?
Got a Double Kill with it once... Was running around with noob combo, ran out of rifle ammo, and had to spam the trigger with PP to finish the double lol.
Krak Rex wrote:
THe pistol has to do 100 % of the damage then get the kill. After 14 years of playing halo I can honestly say I don't think I've ever gotten a kill with it.
The main reason why it's more difficult is because 343 has nerfed the fire rate of the new plasma pistol, before the only limit on the plasma pistol was how quick you were with the trigger, but now they have made it so there is a half second delay between every shot. Making it very difficult to get a kill like you could in previous halo's.

If i were to say why they did this i would most likely say they did it so that the req versions of the pistol would seem more powerful in comparison.
Does the Void's Tear count?
I was going to say, because if so then around twenty. Even without it I've gotten a few kills though.
Yes I have it is very difficult but can be done.
I have nine Platinum packs... If we match in a game send me a quick message in game saying I see you or something (so I can verify we did match) and a friend request so I can gift you a pack. You don't have to keep me as a "friend" as I am a solo player.
I have apparently 2 kills with it.
Yeah, with void's tear
I've gotten a couple in Halo 5, several in Reach and Way more than a sane person should in Halo 4. I have no clue why, but in Halo 4 I used the plasma pistol all the time. Very fun to use. Highly recommend using it.
In halo 3, yes, but in halo 5, no.
Yes I have killed people with the plasma pistol. In fact I can 1 up that.
I think I have a few kills but I'm not sure
I think I have killed one person with the plasma pistol on my old account
Apparently I have 21 kills with the PP! I have no idea how, but I know I've gotten maybe 2 in arena using the PP as the only weapon to take someone down when I was out of ammo. I laughed really hard at those and felt bad for the other players.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3