Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

have you stopped stressing over your K.D?

OP getatme94

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

have you stopped caring about your K.D?

Make Your Selection:

first month i made it a mission to have a 1.2 K.D. and i hit that, but since then i find myself more stressed then actually having fun with the game because i was trying to maintain. i am now floating above a 1 (barely i might have) BUT i enjoy halo 5 much more then i ever have.
Just treat it like a beer league, it's fun if you win, but just enjoying the game is enough for me.
can't stop what I never started.

I'll track it, but only as a metric to show growth.
I personally despise the concept of KD in any game, there is more negative then positive benefits from it. So yes, don't give a flying grunt about KD.
Yes, I have done this because it seems like it actually pairs you against people of your own skill or higher and is probly the toughest halo ive played cause it actually gives me competitive matches so its actually very hard to maintain high k/d's so you kinda have to learn you wont do as good due to better players.
Just treat it like a beer league, it's fun if you win, but just enjoying the game is enough for me.
as a kid, back in halo 3 times, this was my exact mindset. i had a .9 K.D. but you know what? I LOVED PLAYING ME SOME HALO. now with halo 5, at a point, i couldn't even look at this game with out wanting to break something lolol
Having fun is what its about!
getatme94 wrote:
first month i made it a mission to have a 1.2 K.D. and i hit that, but since then i find myself more stressed then actually having fun with the game because i was trying to maintain. i am now floating above a 1 (barely i might have) BUT i enjoy halo 5 much more then i ever have.
This was my solution to H4.
getatme94 wrote:
same
Idk why but im starting tocare about it more now
Much as I hate myself for it, no. But I'm your token twitchy, foaming-at-the-mouth kinda teammate when the game starts. XD
Agreed.
I never cared about my K.D (I have more Deaths than Kills and more Defeats than Victories and i don't care).
No, I will always care.
I go in between not caring and always caring quite a lot, i want to improve my kd while at the same time, i need to get used to the games physics and mechanics because it is quite honestly, the biggest black sheep of the main series of games.
I tried too, but it still makes me mad to go negative.
It is just a game. I know people who brag and say that they are better than you because they got 3-5 more kills. It's a game, it's about fun!!
:-)
Wish I could stop caring, but it's hard-wired into my brain at this point.
worrying about kd hurts everyone. get in there, take one for the team. this game is about teamwork. i will die making a distraction so my team can get that flag, base, point, etc. have fun. its a game!!!!!
worrying about kd hurts everyone. get in there, take one for the team. this game is about teamwork. i will die making a distraction so my team can get that flag, base, point, etc. have fun. its a game!!!!!
Sadly, many don't think this way.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2