1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4

Do you Prefer the Hornet or the Falcon?

Make Your Selection:

For "balancing" purposes assume that the Falcon is fully armed with chin mounted autocannon and side HMG(s) and/or AGL(s).

For me it's the Falcon due to its higher carrying capacity.
I picked the Hornet because i prefer to have the most firepower as the pilot of the Vehicle.
I prefer the hornet. I solo queue and if there is anything I have learned from random teammates warthog driving, it's that a falcon is nothing but a triple kill waiting to happen
Have to say Falcon because I was trash at flying Hornets. It's so much easier to only be the pilot or to only be the gunner. Then again I have some bad Falcon memories in Reach some people need to learn to pilot right.
I feel like a Falcon is more comparable to a small Pelican. So sort of apples and oranges here. I choose pelican!
Falcon
Better, more fluid control scheme which has enabled me to out maneuver alot of flack on reach including Banchee fire
The Falcon was so much easier to pilot. It was also better for machinima I think.
Falcon is more deadly with passengers than a hornet.
Falcon was so fun to mess around in
The Hornet feels like a UNSC Banshee with helicopter controls. The Falcon offers something a bit different. I voted for the Falcon.
i voted falcon becuase of reach nostalgia
Hornet! All the way!
Grenade launcher falcon.....WIN
In a way they are the opposite of each other but I prefer the hornet
LarsBars wrote:
I feel like a Falcon is more comparable to a small Pelican. So sort of apples and oranges here. I choose pelican!
It was between Falcons and Hornets.
Falcon is more deadly with passengers than a hornet.
Unless the passengers have snipers or rockets.
Grenade launcher falcon.....WIN
And the pilot is able to shoot too! Yep, grenade launcher Falcon wins.
When im flying solo I prefer hornet & when im taking people for a ride I prefer falcon.
I’m a Reach boy so of course I choose the falcon
I love the Hornet, but the passengers are useless without rockets, lasers, snipers, etc., going with Falcon.
The campaign Falcon (or modded one for sake of Mythic Slayer versions), has to be the favorite. Not only does the pilot had a powerful weapon to use, but there can be passengers as well as gunners, making it more than ideal for every situation.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4