Hornet Or Falcon?

OP MeleeWolf

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Unless the Hornet controlled like the Falcon does in Reach, then 99% of me has to got with the Falcon. Its got the troop deployment capacity and the fighting power to back it up, a mini pelican.
The hornet. I rather have firepower when im the pilot. The falcon is nothing more than a triple waiting to happen.
Personally I would pick the Hornet, due to the big punch that it packs. It is probably the closest thing to an attack helicopter in a halo game. You can also have two passengers on the sides, preferably with heavy weapons. Besides, I would just leave the transportation to the Pelicans instead of the Falcons.
Falcon, obviously. 😏
Hands down, the Falcon. It was the closest to piloting a working Pelican.
Hornet
What I see is that we could get the falcon but probably keep the wasp because it is the newest in the line when it comes to unsc air vehicles and with shielding it is a better vehicle than the hornet it has the same amount of firepower as the hornet so pilot controlled weapons are with the wasp and airborne transport and support is the falcon
For clan Stuff the falcon is da best you pull up to a base with a fully monted falcon your done
Both obvisouly, they are really modular and a heap of fun in 4 player splitscreen
I like the Falcon better.
I mean they both have have their ups and downs,I mean we can all agree that they are better than the wasp.the pros of the Falcons are that they can take much more damage.the cons are that outside of campaign they lose the front gun and cant carry more people besides the two side gunners,the pro to the Hornets are they have guns and rockets both in campaign and multiplayer and can carry the same amount of troops/spartans aswell,the cons are that the soldiers on the side only have the weapons they had equipped before hop on the sides,but in the end I would have to say they both are the advantages and disadvantages but they are both good aircraft
I pick neither. Wasp.
FALCON -I like the teamwork with the falcon.
Playing with friends is always fun and using the falcon with some big team battle or big team ctf would be lots of fun. Invasion ;)
Falcon for sure. I like the Hornet, and I like the ability to fly it solo, however it feel pretty much just like a UNSC Banshee that can hover and carry additional passengers, whereas the Falcon follows the UNSC trend of requiring multiple passengers and relying on teamwork to operate. I think that adds a nice element to gameplay, and keeps up the contrast between the UNSC and Covenant weapons and vehicles (you can tell they serve the same purpose, but they do so in different ways).
I love them both, but the Falcon is so unique. And fitting 5 people is very nice
I’m a halo 3 fan boy but I never cared for the hornet. Falcon was much funner to pilot and overall way more deadly especially since were including the pilot gun and the grenade launcher turrets.

Plus who didn’t love playing invasion on spire and riding on top of the falcon with the core, from the top of the spire?
In my personal opinion I would much rather have the falcon, but have the option for one with weapons
Both platforms have their strengths and weaknesses in battle, which is why both exist in the first place. From a game play perspective though, I loved how the Hornet was a one-person war machine. You flew the thing while also having control of all the weapons systems. You don't have the carrying capacity of a Falcon, but you do get to carry a couple Marines/ODSTs/Spartans still.
Depends on the game mode. Usually whatever is more tactically useful at the moment.
The Falcon if I’m playing with friends that I can count on to not be completely awful in the gunner or driver seat. The Hornet otherwise.

Also, the Falcon can’t fit more than 3 people in multiplayer (the passenger seats are only usable in Campaign for some reason. Maybe to prevent easy Splaser killtaculars, who knows) so carrying capacity should not be a reason to vote for the Falcon. Just saying lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4