Hornet Or Falcon?

OP MeleeWolf

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I like the Flacon because of the amount of Soldiers it can hold also the side weapon could be a LMG Turret or a grenade launcher. Also like in the campaign the pilot does have a turret. And the Flacon looks way cooler than the hornet.
I like the Flacon because of the amount of Soldiers it can hold also the side weapon could be a LMG Turret or a grenade launcher. Also like in the campaign the pilot does have a turret. And the Flacon looks way cooler than the hornet.
If it’s the falcon that has the main gun, then definitely that!
Reach's Falcon was really cool to me.
Falcon for sure
The Falcon is my all time favorite.
The Falcon was awesome because if played well you can be quite annoying.
i play solo most the time so hornet.
In my experience, the Falcon seems more like a deathtrap than a killing machine, so I generally prefer the hornet
If I'm with friends through, I'd probably take a Falcon anyway.
I picked the Hornet because i prefer to have the most firepower as the pilot of the Vehicle.
I agree
I say falcon because halo reach was my first halo game.
Falcon!!!
In my opinion, the Wasp completely outclassed the Hornet in close air support role. The Falcon is/was a lot of fun. The Falcon would be awesome to have as a level 7/8 req in Warzone.
Tough call, I'd say it depends on the circumstances, do I need a small, rapid response VTOL armed with missiles? or a heavily armed troop transport VTOL with two turrets and generous seating capacity?
Falcon All De Way
like most others I agree that I choose the Falcon because I couldn't fly the hornet to save my life!
Hornets are more versatile and have more mobility and fire power while the falcon is slower and more tanky but it is worthless unless you have a whole squad with you in it to fight so hornets win for power while falcons for fun with friends
In the next halo? Hornet. Which do I like more? Falcon. The falcon was pretty cool because of how it transported a whole fire team together at once and how much team base mechanics it had in reach.
I love them both... Hornet is the superior vehicle however the Falcon just suits Halo so well and fun to fly
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4