Hornet Or Falcon?

OP MeleeWolf

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I like the falcon better because the gunners were better protected. It was annoying when I would play halo 3 and my friends could get killed easier. And the design was pretty cool.
The Falcon is more fun to use then the Hornet
I prefer the UH-144 Falcon. I always saw it as a flying warthog. And even though the pilot didn’t have the chain gun like in the campaign, it was still an enjoyable vehicle to use. Once you paired it with the SVE Mythic Slayer game type(shoutout to that game type by the way), you could have ones with the chain gun on it, people could ride in the passenger seats, and some of them had insane weapon combos. One had a Scoripon turret on it as a primary. I did enjoy the Hornet but I honestly felt like the Falcon was a much better vehicle.
Falcon was a complete waste in my eyes barely anyone in multiplayer used it.

You also could not use it like it was in campaign for some reason.

The worst part about it is if you get blown up and got full passengers and those are 3 points going to the opposing team.

The falcon has no homing missiles in the pilot seat, the Hornet is useful for anything as it had both a turret and missiles you as a pilot can shoot without relying on a team.

Falcon I don't like it at all, it was really good in campaign but it never carried over for multiplayer for me the Hornet wins for consistency in my opinion.
I went with falcon because it has room for 4 people. 2 gunners and 2 passengers. It’s also good for machinimas
The hornet obviously. Gives the pilot full control of the weapons
Falcon for sure. I just like the way it looks, handles, and kills. Plus, twin rotors are badass.
I like the Falcon, because it was easy to fly in Halo: Reach.
I think a vehicle that requires teamwork to be utilised in the most efficient way is more what Halo matchmaking is all about. The Reach Falcon is useless when it isn’t used correctly or with skill, but it’s a deadly force when it’s utilised to its maximum capacity.
I was always a fan of the falcon. I loved being a pilot on the spire during invasion.
I guess I'll go with the falcon.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4